[3.3] Tanky BLADE VORTEX Chieftain/800k+ Shaper DPS with Budget Gear/1.3M+++ with Endgame Gear

Build looks great, I am trying to change some things up but I can't for the life of me understand why PoB shows your belt giving you 130000 dps without a jewel in it
"
vehx wrote:
Build looks great, I am trying to change some things up but I can't for the life of me understand why PoB shows your belt giving you 130000 dps without a jewel in it

I cant find answer for this question xD Looks like a bug.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on May 3, 2018, 3:51:33 AM
I tried so many builds, and on no one i get more than 100k dps... i dont know what im doing wrong. Please lookup my chieftain lv 91. and say what i can change... i played cyclone before and had only 100k dps... and i have good jewels. If anyone find time , to help me ingame, please write me. i would appreciate it
I got so many stuff, if anyone can help me ingame to tell me if its good or not.
much love
nano
Last edited by RaivaR on May 3, 2018, 4:59:07 PM
Spells scale heavily off of gem levels.. your blade vortex is level 4.. changing that to 20 takes your DPS @ 20 stacks from 41,000 -> 345,000... you also have increased AoE instead of Conc. If you fix your gems you should be around 400k. His increased damage is 296%, yours is only 182% and that is also ignoring the phys -> fire he gets as well.
So u think my gear is good enough .. just the gems?
Think i might start up with this build. With the new buffed vaal bv, it should not need echo anymore (another damages gem, wee) And the added damages from vaal bv will be nice for bosses and what not.

I add a fluid motion jewel just above marauder for the big dex boost until i get the dex from other places i think.
Last edited by asolar on May 31, 2018, 4:55:15 PM
"
asolar wrote:
Think i might start up with this build. With the new buffed vaal bv, it should not need echo anymore (another damages gem, wee) And the added damages from vaal bv will be nice for bosses and what not.

I add a fluid motion jewel just above marauder for the big dex boost until i get the dex from other places i think.

Glad u like it, but without spell echo be careful about cast speed. U need at least 2,5-3 casts per sec to feel urself comfortable.
Hey there. I was trying this build and it was amazing, just want ask, do you plan revisit / change this build for incoming 3.3 - today. ?
"
Skel3ton wrote:
Hey there. I was trying this build and it was amazing, just want ask, do you plan revisit / change this build for incoming 3.3 - today. ?

Hello. As man above said, now we can use some damage gem instead of spell echo (crit chance/crit dmg), tree got no changes. Maybe u will need some cast speed nodes if u will feel urself bad. I think ill update PoB link when league will start.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jun 1, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
When will this be updated?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info