[3.3] Tanky BLADE VORTEX Chieftain/800k+ Shaper DPS with Budget Gear/1.3M+++ with Endgame Gear

"
Chunu0327 wrote:
this build looks fun...i made this ring and while i know it still needs some work it think it will be good for this build...what do you think?
Spoiler

This build also suddenly turned out to be very effective (this sentence made by google translate so sorry if this looks stupid xD). I killed my first time ever shaper with it.

Your ring is very good for this build. It is saving your currency a lot. With this HP pool it cost 3-4ex+.
Added Red Elder Fight video.

Now im trying to spawn Red Elder on T15 map to get last memory fragment to be able to spawn Uber Elder.

Last edited by An4LPunishment on Mar 27, 2018, 3:59:58 AM

g
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Apr 17, 2018, 4:13:53 PM
I see no skill tree in the guide and the OP seems to have the character re-rolled.
"
tomay wrote:
I see no skill tree in the guide and the OP seems to have the character re-rolled.

Tree and PoB links u can find in the guide. Character was rerolled almost month ago, when Uber Atziri, Shaper and Red Elder were done.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Apr 20, 2018, 6:59:51 AM
"
Tree and PoB links u can find in the guide.

I see the pastebins all right but no tree link.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Tree and PoB links u can find in the guide.

I see the pastebins all right but no tree link.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP8ADDEAAHzG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUWebrj7Grjwtg8y3Pv4K2L3yRTrhplc1kk3jg18LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73xFRzLR6-6nCI9GHRSvjXyDES0snLzqakMFQq6zQZbQ9UyzBAeD21XGOlgtH5UgwfOiow_EO3y4yn_GEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdCPQOSF3yKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpXQH-_rHNyPGo5k96a2-kGH-eiCxx2-M4cD7ha_aHTaYhhWn9-aO4Kb7DiFe2ZUOtgnL5BVGjia4EWdU1J1_YRvUXQagaaZJvPGBKajBsO5fhOlFgt7swAAAAAA
Mhm... thanks.

The reason I was asking, I came up with a similar idea (always liked BV) for my lvl 99 Chieftain. Was looking for something to make it to lvl 100 safe and easy so the aim isn't so much about "Shaper DPS" but rather survivability while maintaining decent clear speed.

I'm kinda lazy so I went with Blood Magic. Also took Elemental Overload so I don't have to focus on crit chance, more life/regen instead.

I'm using Ahn's Heritage for permanent Onslaught and +3% max resist. I know, I'm losing out on some of the Endu Charges goodies from the Ascendancy and the dual-wield benefits but it feels safer this way and I like SC better than WB.

Almost 11k HP w Belly and 3k life regen + leech make it a pretty cozy affair all round. For better clear speed I can enable HoA and still have 9.5k "left in the tank." ;)

Gear & Tree here:

http://poe-profile.info/profile/tomay/MollyOnFire
"
"
damonloth wrote:
what bandit you take?

I prefer kill all.

I'd say Oak has more to offer. 1% Life Regen, 20% increased Physical Damage is well worth two passives... and you get some more physical damage reduction on top of that. ;)
I'm also making use of three lvl 20 CWDT setups:

Stone Golem + Warlord's Mark in Weapon

Bladefall + Elemental Focus + Controlled Destruction in Gloves.

Immo Call + Molten Shell + Life Leech in Boots

Since Bladefall is very similar to Blade Vortex (physical dmg spell, AoE) it benefits from all the same goodies and does some pretty decent damage (10k/15k avg. in HO). The additional Life Leech from Bladefall and Molten Shell (13k damage) increases health pool sustainability and as a neat side effect I can even "AFK kill" easier bosses such as Primordial Malachai, it can blow up trash mobs on its own or clear up some stray leftovers from Blade Vortex. In other words it greatly increases survivability in lags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info