[3.2]Meka's Jugg Oni Cycloner +1 Mio DPS on realistic gear...2,5 Mio on Highend/ ALL VIABLE

Hello there,

A little review from me here to this guide :)

I wanted to play a Tanky-Cyclone Build which can use Biscos,so i got here - After playing several hours
i can say its a pretty good build :D i can farm up to t15 with bisco and dont have any problems killing the bosses even on a 48% Monster Life 40% Phys red. Carass Map :D. The Shaper Guardians Mino and Phoenix can u Facetank the whole Fight if u dont have nasty Dmg Mods maybe even then. On Hydra u just have to Cyclone behind her when she uses her attacks then the fight is easy - Chimera itsself can u facetank aswell.. the Problem (maybe just for me) was to kill the adds... i died like 3 times to them -.-. I managed to take out Shaper aswell but i have to say it was a really hard fight for me (low shaper Experience was my third shaper kill overall) and the Cyclone dmg for him was only decend - cant say good. So overall if u want a mindless mapper (with bisco) its the perfect build. If u want to farm the Endbosses (t16+) its only good if u invest a lot into your gear. Here a screenshot what i did with this build (Lightshot link dw) https://prnt.sc/iuqent and my gear im using -
I did some changes: i used a Cast when Damage taken with Molten shell setup - dont need a enlighten maybe a physical dmg leeched as mana jewel
- The gem Endurence charge on meelee stun gem linked to leap slam and fortify for 3%inctreased dmg per endurence charge.If u dont wanna use Item rarity take Increased area for the map and i u need the dmg conc effect.Blind and Culling Strike on ur Warchief i highly recommend for bosskilling

Overall a nice build :)
greetings

Last edited by xHanako on Mar 23, 2018, 6:16:54 PM
How far can u push with this build?

Can u go t14 or t15 tier map?

Thank for the guild.
"
yesterlies wrote:
How far can u push with this build?

Can u go t14 or t15 tier map?

Thank for the guild.

the post above you just told you and i also ^^

can do all maps till 16 easy, facetank most Guardians, kill shaper, kill atziri, kill uber atziri etc...thats all proven! now only Thing left would be uber elder
maybe last update, this league,.. is up
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 26, 2018, 3:23:26 AM
Hi,
I am having a blast with this build. Does anyone know how I could improve this character?
Damage wise I am far from the op, and I am not sure what I should improve next.
Thanks in advance!
"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,
I am having a blast with this build. Does anyone know how I could improve this character?
Damage wise I am far from the op, and I am not sure what I should improve next.
Thanks in advance!

Nice to hear ;)

Next things i would upgrade

Death's Door Boots
Lions Roar Flask
Topaz ring into Diamond including Weapon elemantle damage and maybe crit multi with essence craft

also amu is good for mapping but when going for endgame try to get one with crit multi, weapon ele damage, life, etc..

some jewls could be get a slam ^^ or just buy new and the next 10 level will give you a lot damage and life, when you finish the right sword cluster, go to scion life cluster, another jewel slot etc. dont forget the crit multi in the crit cluster besides resolution technique

also your gems when they hit lvl 20 use the gemcutters to give em 20% quality for 10-12% more overall damage, little aoe etc.

best regards
Last edited by Mekadrill on Mar 26, 2018, 5:02:31 AM
Hi,
I did as suggested, Lion's roar, and changed amulet and diamond ring.

Just wondering about the main setup.

1)cyclone
2) +melee phys
3) +maim
4) +incr crit damage +
5) +elemental damage with attacks ?

6)+concentrated effect or added fire or fire pen for more DPS ?

The setup in the guide and in the pastebin are different...

Thanks for all the advice.
Last edited by edessiex on Mar 26, 2018, 6:19:55 PM
"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,
I did as suggested, Lion's roar, and changed amulet and diamond ring.

Just wondering about the main setup.

1)cyclone
2) +melee phys
3) +maim
4) +incr crit damage +
5) +elemental damage with attacks ?

6)+concentrated effect or added fire or fire pen for more DPS ?

The setup in the guide and in the pastebin are different...

Thanks for all the advice.

Hi,

in the end its a matter of taste

Conc effect / AOE switch got the possibility for a little more boss damage with conc and little bigger clear speed aoe with increased area of effect as switch in comparission to fire pen, fire pen is a mixx of both, not quite the damage of conc effect and not quite the aoe of increased area, its just a choice of pure lazyness from me ^^
Leveling this build right now. Loving it so far. A quick tip though for anyone else leveling: Until you get consistent crits, use Chance to Ignite instead of Aoe/Conc Effect (level these in an offslot). You'll get MUCH more reliable trigger of the Oni effect and it makes leveling smoother than having to rely on crits early on.
How do you manage mana in the end-game? I'm to the point where I need to think about dropping Thief's Torment so I can fill out resists, but I don't think I'll be able to sustain mana with just leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info