[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

How is the new Fenemus chest compared to this ? Worth the change ?
---
"
Kelemn wrote:

Standard has access to insane possibilities like the legacy Pyre you're already using. So...probably not just because of the amount of options? I'm not a 100% sure tho.
"
Kelemn wrote:

At some point you can get so much ES in Standard that you become pretty much unkillable. Not sure where that point is, but this chest is probably better than Fenumus.
Hmm, what percentage of mana is reserved by level 20 Aspect of the Spider on an item? I couldn't find out any info on that.

I'm aware I apparently need 14% less mana reserved plus Enlighten of at least level 3.

I did manage to score
, which has an open suffix for an Aspect of the Spider. I just wanted to do the due diligence and math myself before I put an unremovable suffix on that amulet...
"
Graiaule wrote:
Hmm, what percentage of mana is reserved by level 20 Aspect of the Spider on an item? I couldn't find out any info on that.

I'm aware I apparently need 14% less mana reserved plus Enlighten of at least level 3.

I did manage to score
, which has an open suffix for an Aspect of the Spider. I just wanted to do the due diligence and math myself before I put an unremovable suffix on that amulet...

Aspect of the Spider reserves 25, I think all the Aspects do
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

I did manage to score
which has an open suffix for an Aspect of the Spider. I just wanted to do the due diligence and math myself before I put an unremovable suffix on that amulet...

OK, so Herald+Arctic+Discipline reserve 87% mana, so with Enlighten at 92% and Sovereignty at 86%, the mana reserved is (87*.92+25)*.86 = 90.33%, correct?
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

I did manage to score
which has an open suffix for an Aspect of the Spider. I just wanted to do the due diligence and math myself before I put an unremovable suffix on that amulet...

OK, so Herald+Arctic+Discipline reserve 87% mana, so with Enlighten at 92% and Sovereignty at 86%, the mana reserved is (87*.92+25)*.86 = 90.33%, correct?

Sounds about right, yes~ Gives just enough that you can swap out for Purity Auras if you need them and still have a couple % of unreserved Mana.
In BSC I have the possibility of buying a 600+ es chest with 30 int and dual resist (~65-70% total). Not sure if this is worth the loss of aspect and ES regen (does the ES regen on fenumus even work with vaal pact?)

What do yall think?
Last edited by broseidon07 on Apr 10, 2018, 8:17:38 AM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
In BSC I have the possibility of buying a 600+ es chest with dual resist (~65-70% total). Not sure if this is worth the loss of aspect and ES regen (does the ES regen on fenumus even work with vaal pact?)

What do yall think?

It's completely your choice but don't forget about the int on your Vaal Regalia. Int is more important than other stats.

ES regen works with Vaal Pact since Vaal Pact only disables life regen or regen from Zealot's Oath.
Hey Kelvynn.

I remember i played your build as Elementalist. Thank you very much for giving me so much fun.

I'm interested in this build again, and propably will play it with new league.

Scion looks pretty awesome, but it is better than Elementalist in 2.6 for example?

Also updates brings more % incresed attributes things.
Like armour 10% more int, ammu 12% attributes and 1% dmg per 15 int (with 2k int makes a lot :O)

My question is - as you remember which class was the best with this build?

Last edited by Sessvisto on Apr 10, 2018, 6:19:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info