[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

I Havent read the part where you must keep Alaria alive. I accidentally killed her, Would this effect this build?
"
YourPokemon wrote:
I Havent read the part where you must keep Alaria alive. I accidentally killed her, Would this effect this build?

You can change the bandit's buff whenever you want. Check this out:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits#Quest_reward_change
Spoiler
Last edited by E_D_W_I_N on Jun 24, 2019, 5:53:26 AM
So i got a little problem fitting all the skills, how do you you guys get around that.

left mouse.. Move
mid... ice golem
right frost blade

q Whirling blades
w anstral warchif
e Vaal Ds
r Hatred
t herald

Missing Berserk
"
Nixen1000 wrote:
So i got a little problem fitting all the skills, how do you you guys get around that.

left mouse.. Move
mid... ice golem
right frost blade

q Whirling blades
w anstral warchif
e Vaal Ds
r Hatred
t herald

Missing Berserk

You can replace that herald and hatred after you enable them. Don't need to keep them on button.
Hey! Im playing the build atm, got most of the items and tree done, but I feel like the attack speed is missing after I put in the new gems.
Last edited by Sahji on Jun 24, 2019, 12:51:08 PM
So.. I'm not understanding the positioning of the second Fight for survival gem. At the bottom left it doesn't get 40 dex, so the only thing it does is give us cold damage? Which could be achieved with a yellow jewel.

What am I missing?
"
N4ss4 wrote:
So.. I'm not understanding the positioning of the second Fight for survival gem. At the bottom left it doesn't get 40 dex, so the only thing it does is give us cold damage? Which could be achieved with a yellow jewel.

What am I missing?

You don't have to have the 40 dex allocated. It just needs to be in the radius of the jewel. It works in the bottom slot below the duelist next to golem's blood.
Guys are you using frostbite or assassins mark?
"
JBuck306 wrote:
"
N4ss4 wrote:

What am I missing?

You don't have to have the 40 dex allocated. It just needs to be in the radius of the jewel. It works in the bottom slot below the duelist next to golem's blood.

Thanks, didn't know that's how the mechanic worked.
Hey guys, I tried out Frostblades Assassin for this league start, and it's been smooth sailing until T11ish. Although I can clear normal packs just as well, the yellows take significantly more time, and boss fights are just rough.

I suspect the main reason im hitting the wall is due to not having a 6L belly. Here is my POB, would really appreciate some advice. Also, if I do need to invest in a 6L belly, I am unsure if it is worth it to go for it or just find another build aimed for end game content.

https://pastebin.com/HQQKsYXK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info