3.2 Champion TAUNTBOT aurabot support (Now Gives Endurance, Frenzy, and Power Charges!)

"
Sephirvine wrote:
What's your gem setup recommendation when trying to map alone?

Not sure but I didnt see your Pantheon's choices.

I went ( and recommend ) upgraded Shakari as the minor god for poison immunity
and for the major god I went for Solaris for the 20% to take 50% less dmg from area hits but I'm switching this one for Lunaris depending on activity.

It's in the Build spoiler box. I went with Arakaali and Shakari, since all i fear is the damage over time of chaos damage.
Champion Tauntbot support : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093582
Hey man love the guide! I have one big question. How do you trigger the "First to Strike, Last to fall" low life adrenaline buff? If i have all my auras on + blasphemy-enfeeble-blood magic im sitting at below %35 life and i have no way to trigger the "when you reach low life" effect. I looked at the path of building and it looks like you are at low life so im not sure how you are getting the buff. Do I need to be at 36% life and then use like blood magic+enduring cry? Sorry if that was confusing i hope i explained it well enough. Thanks again=]
"
Kamosk wrote:
Hey man love the guide! I have one big question. How do you trigger the "First to Strike, Last to fall" low life adrenaline buff? If i have all my auras on + blasphemy-enfeeble-blood magic im sitting at below %35 life and i have no way to trigger the "when you reach low life" effect. I looked at the path of building and it looks like you are at low life so im not sure how you are getting the buff. Do I need to be at 36% life and then use like blood magic+enduring cry? Sorry if that was confusing i hope i explained it well enough. Thanks again=]

As Support, we don't really need Adrenaline. We only took it because of permanent Intimidate on first hit. I only proc it when I enter Hideouts. lol
Champion Tauntbot support : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093582
Last edited by supladito on Mar 13, 2018, 12:16:47 AM
Tbh, I removed the blasphemy+enfeeble setup to be able to get the adrenaline proc everytime I drink Coruscating elixir.
That's because I need the 25% movement speed/attack speed (Shield charge) and 10% physical dmg reduced it gives. ( On top of silver and 25% effect Quicksilver Flask or adrenaline )

But I guess it depends on who you run with and if you are doing hard bosses or not.

Because while mapping below guardians Map, there is no use for blasphemy setup.
True. I sincerely wanna try it, but I am using all my short cut key(frenzy, shield charge, 2 vaal haste, 1 vaal clarity/disc/tempest shield, vigilant strike, enduring cry, and move), and is too lazy to swap them very so often. lol

And the only people that's hard to keep up with are those DEADEYES with onslaught/adrenaline flasks and spam blink arrow on every cooldown. lol
Last edited by supladito on Mar 13, 2018, 7:25:38 PM
Could you help me out man? I pretty much copy pasted your build just without the chayula amulet. cant really afford that. but I only have 15k armor not even half of what was yours in the screenshot. Ive spent hours and hours trying to fix my build idk where i got it wrong. really badly need help thanks.
"
ZeProtege wrote:
Could you help me out man? I pretty much copy pasted your build just without the chayula amulet. cant really afford that. but I only have 15k armor not even half of what was yours in the screenshot. Ive spent hours and hours trying to fix my build idk where i got it wrong. really badly need help thanks.

NVM I FOUND WHATS WRONG
"
ZeProtege wrote:
"
ZeProtege wrote:

NVM I FOUND WHATS WRONG

Sorry, been busy irl, i hadn't had the time to check back on the thread. What gives us tons of armour is the combination of grace and determination with iron reflex.
bump for later
Will there be an updated guide for 3.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info