3.2 - [Tomurko's] - KB/BARRAGE WANDER BUILD - 18+ MILLION DPS - CLEAN ALL CONTENT EASY (Updated)

Great build. Very little hp for my personal preference, but nice nonetheless.

Honest question Tomurko, how do you shock enemies to take advantage of the 50% inc dmg of impulsa's? You have elemental focus on both barrage and kb which doesn't let you do any elemental ailment, as shock, and i couldn't find any other source of shock on your build.
What i'm not seing?
"
MtNak wrote:

Honest question Tomurko, how do you shock enemies to take advantage of the 50% inc dmg of impulsa's? You have elemental focus on both barrage and kb which doesn't let you do any elemental ailment, as shock, and i couldn't find any other source of shock on your build.
What i'm not seing?

You can't. The whole PoB for the build is BS. So many things are checked that shouldn't, and it's set for normal monsters.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
mirrored gear standard yada yada almost anything checken on PoB lol i mean ya KB/barrage can do everything on a budged but why the hell showing off a build with that kind of shit ... u can't use this guide for anything else than standard play

"
MtNak wrote:

What i'm not seing?

Replace elemental focus from mask, and put piece, for get elemental ailments on Kb
Hi there. Seems like a fun build to do. Don't play the game that much anymore, but going to give this a try. However, I still wonder how you cap your res. Is it with flasks?

Oh and do you have some screenshots without buffs (in town) of your res, KB and Barrage?

Thanks for the build. If this is not enough fun for me then I'm going to play even less XD. This is my last hope.
Last edited by Hydra1975 on Apr 13, 2018, 8:30:32 AM
So I played this for a while and this is really fun. I don't understand what people are complaining about. I haven't played the game for a year and need to get used to it again, but haven't died yet.

Lvl 90 with 4.3K life atm and going fast. My gems aren't even lvl 20 yet and I'm clearing T14's pretty well. Some of the bosses are pretty annoying and I skip them for now, since I don't want to die, but will once I get the hang of the gameplay completely.

I replaced Elemental Focus with Increased Critical Strikes. Although the tooltip lowered, the clearing speed doubled by far. My rings aren't the best, but they work. I'm pretty sure this build works pretty well without some of the expensive items.

All I can say; Thanks for the build! I'm going to play a bit more again.
Does it even work on any Guardian/Red Tier/Shaper/Elder/Atziri ?
"
Hydra1975 wrote:
So I played this for a while and this is really fun. I don't understand what people are complaining about. I haven't played the game for a year and need to get used to it again, but haven't died yet.

Lvl 90 with 4.3K life atm and going fast. My gems aren't even lvl 20 yet and I'm clearing T14's pretty well. Some of the bosses are pretty annoying and I skip them for now, since I don't want to die, but will once I get the hang of the gameplay completely.

I replaced Elemental Focus with Increased Critical Strikes. Although the tooltip lowered, the clearing speed doubled by far. My rings aren't the best, but they work. I'm pretty sure this build works pretty well without some of the expensive items.

All I can say; Thanks for the build! I'm going to play a bit more again.

This is my compilation is excellent, as soon as you acquire gameplay with the build you will clear t16 + maps in a matter of 1 to 2 minutes, complaints will always be, but we always try to do the best and share.
your items are excellent! =)
"
Does it even work on any Guardian/Red Tier/Shaper/Elder/Atziri ?

Hi,

You kill guardians, red tiers and shaper in 1-2 shots at maximum
Besides all the nonsense on this build, what are you doing with Lioneye's Fall? If you don't pick melee nodes, it's useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info