Build Ideas for Beastiary League

"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Aetherium wrote:
you should expect 100c per hour profit if you dont hit a big enchant

OK, but how much do you need to invest into your character to be able to run labs that fast and efficiently?

Because yes, on a 10ex budget making 100c per hour doesn't seem that hard. But you have to get there somehow first.

I am very doubtful of that figure; but at the same time I know little to nothing about lab running. I would love to be enlightened.

Play any Ancestral Warchief build or a Reave/Blade Flury Slayer. You can farm Lab day 1 with thise builds if you get that far and make easy cash. 100c-200c an hour depending on layout and Box RNG. Enchants day one can sell for 2-5 EX (but i would save the real juicy ones like +1 Barrage/+1 VD and +3 Molten Strike for later since the prices will skyrocket like crazy). All you need is patience and some knowledge so you dont die in the lab like a scrub :P
Please stay on topic this is about class suggestions for Beasitary League NOT farming of any kind.
"
The_Morgawr wrote:
So I'm trying to decide on a build for Beastiary League. I want one that can do at least T10 maps but is user friendly and decently cheap.
These are the ideas I have so far:

Witch Freezer Pulse or Ice Spear or Ice Nova
Templar Laserbeam
Ranger Tornado Shot
Assassin Spectral Throw
Marauder Frost Blade / Molten Strike

Any ideas are welcome and other viable builds will be looked into. Just need a little help deciding.

Thanks,
Morg

cheap and strong I suggest you play necromancer SRS or sunder slayer/glad

but u should wait patch notes, but:

-> ice spear/ice nova is bad, freezing pulse is better with crit/inquisitor
-> no
-> tornado shot is viable, not so budget to get a good dmg going on
-> spectral throw isnt early viable, you need a good weapon and it will be rare to craft or buy one, you never start a league playing ST
-> yeah marauder-chieftain MS is very good with recent changes
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 25, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info