What is the point of Pathfinder?

"
codetaku wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
I'm surprised people whine about this class to begin with. In my eyes always one of the strongest, maybe people just don't understand the class other than "flasks lul."

No one is claiming it's not one of the strongest. The OP didn't say anything that would make me think they don't think the class is strong.

They just... don't think that "flasks" are a reasonable "identity", since literally everyone uses flasks.

And I'm inclined to agree. If anything it seems like "flasks" as an identity would make more sense for scion than for ranger, since scion is the "everything" class.

With that said, I don't dislike Pathfinder at all and I don't actively want it overhauled. I'm glad they're buffing other ascendancies to try to be slightly more in line with Pathfinder's high power level.

every1 uses flasks, pathfinder enchances that, every1 uses block in one way or another, gladiator enchances, every1 uses leech slayer enchances it, theres many examples out there and most ascendancies do that.
Pathfinder is very niche ascendancy and it has large enough drawback not to be #1 ascendancy pick. First of all the skill and effort required is fairly high as you have to keep all your flasks up to enjoy benefits of your ascendancy, secondly the gearing requirements are rather high, if you dont have the best unique flasks available, you will find your pathfinder being rather lackluster compared to raider/inquisitor, etc.
Lol. My PF have 100% all ress and 100% phys damage taken as elemental - i have all my flask all time (even while fighting shaper or any other "long" single target)

So pf mods could be just:
- you are immortal while flasked
- u are flasked 100% time.

Most op class ever.

Killing shaper with 100 energy shield is really funny.
Last edited by kajot125 on Feb 25, 2018, 8:17:02 AM
Still won't refill fast enough in boss fight. Pathfinder was trash before, it's trash now.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
"
I0wa wrote:
Still won't refill fast enough in boss fight. Pathfinder was trash before, it's trash now.

Nice end game experience you got aka NICE BUILD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by kajot125 on Feb 25, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info