New Divination Cards

Sick o.O
Seeing is believing
I like all of them, but isn't Starforge only for Shaper? I'm a player thats taking a break bc I'm not interested in Beastiary League (and I am not a good player so I need to reconsider my strategies) yet I still find it too convenient to obtain an item that loses it's meaning when it can be obtained by divination cards before defeating the final boss.

The rest make me excited as Breach Item and Chaula are OP. But Starforge was supposed to be sacred, unobtainable (until you win it or buy it from a trade)

Jmo
"
"
Moritonel wrote:
pls guys, don't remove breach from zana.. make it harder to get, more expensive idc, but don't remove it.

Dude it's just cards what's wrong with you? Breach can be TEMP removed for another league it's cycles lol

No, cycling them is just stupid as fuck. there is like 2 worthwhile zana mods, 3 when we see harbinger finally.

And damnit, still no eternal orb div card. still waiting patiently =)
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Last edited by MasterAxe on Feb 21, 2018, 9:46:44 PM
Sounds cool.
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
starforge!

<thumbs up>
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
World of Warcraft! (WOW)
Interesting, wouldn't think starforge would become a divination card. Does this open the flood gates for other boss-specific uniques? Time will tell.

I'm hyped for 3.2, seems like a huge content and rebalance update. They slide by with 3.1, because abyss jewels made a lot of builds viable. But with their departure, the build meta would have been stale.
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
I like all of them, but isn't Starforge only for Shaper? I'm a player thats taking a break bc I'm not interested in Beastiary League (and I am not a good player so I need to reconsider my strategies) yet I still find it too convenient to obtain an item that loses it's meaning when it can be obtained by divination cards before defeating the final boss.

The rest make me excited as Breach Item and Chaula are OP. But Starforge was supposed to be sacred, unobtainable (until you win it or buy it from a trade)

Jmo

well maybe the card is a shaper only card
OMG, An Elreon ilvl 85 Div card! Hell yeah, thats my divination card! Or least it would have been if I ever decided to donate those extra bucks. Kudos to the one that did make this one. Iv been wanting this since divination cards were introduced.

Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Feb 21, 2018, 10:44:38 PM
Great and all, but I am disappointed in the fact that they didn't use Stiivek's submission for the Talent Competition as the art for The Breach Divination Card. Or at least use it as a reference.

Spoiler

Anyone else feel me on this? I even posted bout it back then.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1801714/page/2#p14017860
Last edited by Thunderstyle on Feb 21, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info