New Divination Cards

great
"
Dreamdoctor wrote:
YOOO! i see a green and a black breach splinter on the picture POGGERS

Probably a mistake made by that colorist:

I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
Last edited by King_of_Limbs on Feb 21, 2018, 7:27:06 PM
Uuuuhhh... That feels... wrong for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it why though... Hhhmmm...
nice :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
meh.

Even if there's no Zana Breach mod; They're still a part of the base game now. Not as great as some more recent cards like rigwald quiver.
Level 85 elreon jewelry :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
Last edited by Jonkimble on Feb 21, 2018, 7:27:31 PM
Always the more cards the better.
Loving all those breach related cards.

Hopefullly they mean no breach zana mod this league and instead we get a brand new and improved talisman league mod where whites are non existant and at worst we will have magic rarity eyes of the greatwolf :(

plzzzzzzzzz
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Awesome, more stuff that would be really cool if more than one of them dropped reliably per league.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Hmm, but the announcement page says "Content Update 3.2.0 also includes a new quest in Act Ten, 29 new Unique Items, ten new Divination Cards and many other changes." Will the tenth come later or announcement is wrong?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info