Oni-Goroshi

"
There may be changes to the drop conditions.

If so, GGG will announce them ahead of time.

Im going for two of them in Bestiary ssf so i hope they wont break those drop conditions to hard.
Dropped one today!!!
Last edited by shadowthedead on Feb 22, 2018, 7:41:53 AM
guys - is it possible to drop 2 swords on 1 char? There is a lot of confusing information on this. Can anyone provide source - patch notes? that you can't drop it twice?
Farming for it today, got a Silverbranch instead...
As far as I can tell, it's possible to get more than one sword on one character. At least, this was a reddit post I saw from... last month, I believe, with a picture.

(This was after the "login, check for uber Hillock, logout, wait for 10 seconds" exploit that was patched)
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
"
shadowthedead wrote:
Currently trying to get one , lvl 7 with like 20% bar

I made three characters to cycle the oni run with.. one abyss, one hc abyss, one ssf abyss. The hc abyss character got it on the first kill once he hit level 7. The others are around level 7 30%. I found it interesting at first, but I've since slowed down and just do a run here and there when I get frustrated with something.
"
As far as I can tell, it's possible to get more than one sword on one character. At least, this was a reddit post I saw from... last month, I believe, with a picture.

(This was after the "login, check for uber Hillock, logout, wait for 10 seconds" exploit that was patched)

It was not intended to drop more thatn one on one char. If someone found two it is bug. And it will be changed. So dont bet on it.
Does the sword drop in standard now that the league is over?
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
"
Benalishhero wrote:

It dropped in Standard even when league was running.
It wasn't "Abyss-exclusive" unique.

"
vayha wrote:
guys - is it possible to drop 2 swords on 1 char? There is a lot of confusing information on this. Can anyone provide source - patch notes? that you can't drop it twice?

It was changed. One character can't get more than 1 sword now.
You can, however, get any # of sword(s) on account by making new characters.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Feb 27, 2018, 6:42:32 AM
"
Benalishhero wrote:

The sword was possible to get as a drop in Standard ever since it was added to the game. It is not a league-specific item.

Right now is also the best possible time to get one, since it's drop rate is getting reduced (potentially by a lot) in 3.2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info