Oni-Goroshi

The Oni-Goroshi can be dropped in 3.2 Bestiary League?
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2018, 6:42:03 AM
Yes. Can drop in any league, including all future challenge leagues, until specified otherwise.
There may be changes to the drop conditions.

If so, GGG will announce them ahead of time.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 21, 2018, 5:27:35 PM
I'm still not sure if I should go for one to start off the league and go at it with the new chieftain or if I should try out another fun idea of mine... decisions, decisions...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I used Oni in Abyss to 86, love the weapon.
Might grind one out after I level my first character.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Currently trying to get one , lvl 7 with like 20% bar
If i get to lvl 8,i can't get it? Only lvl 7 is eligible?
Thinking of grinding it at the start of the league, but boy, how much time it might take i dont want to even imagine Q_Q
"
There may be changes to the drop conditions.

If so, GGG will announce them ahead of time.

I'll devour your soul.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
shadowthedead wrote:
If i get to lvl 8,i can't get it? Only lvl 7 is eligible?

You can get it at ~any level; level 7 is just a decent jump in spawn odds, which is why most people find her at level 7. Plenty hit level 8 first though, which is unfortunate but not a problem.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 22, 2018, 4:45:20 AM
Got 2 of them, each time at level 8+... I know I have bad rng ^^... But it was fun time (not with the marauder : 2 x more time to reach 8 than with the scion !!! heavy strike is awfull at start, ST is way better !), reminded me old "camp" time in old MMORPGs...
... nothing
"
FCK42 wrote:
I'm still not sure if I should go for one to start off the league and go at it with the new chieftain or if I should try out another fun idea of mine... decisions, decisions...

Yes, "decision, decisions, I have too many decisions. Chitus told me so..." But these are the fun decisions.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info