Melee Phys Tree Vs Elemental Tree Scaling with no offensive auras or flask

neph wow diamond flask gives that much. good to know mate thanks.
definitely going for arrow dancing for 95% dodge to projectiles. surrprise proj damage that fall outside of enfeeble area is the only thing killiing me at the moment .

also all this is planing theorycrafting for new league build.
this build is solid with defences including a cwdt blind.
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
neph wow diamond flask gives that much. good to know mate thanks.
definitely going for arrow dancing for 95% dodge to projectiles. surrprise proj damage that fall outside of enfeeble area is the only thing killiing me at the moment .

also all this is planing theorycrafting for new league build.
this build is solid with defences including a cwdt blind.

A vast majority of mobs won't be blind unless your using a stibnite you really shouldn't tick it on your defences, maybe if you ran a pandemonius. Currently your defences are ~ 33% block, a little bit of evade and enfeeble, or enfeeble + temp. That isn't bad 70% straight evade chance would be better than everything you currently have though, which is why its not good to balance around 100% blind.

If you were curious about diamond flasks they make your crit chance lucky, which means it rolls it twice then chooses the best result this gives a stupid amount of crit on crit builds. Diamond flasks are probably the most OP flask in the game tbh.

The opposite applies as well if you see unlucky mentioned on gear as a defensive property like enemies are unlucky when damaging you, it means they roll their damage # twice and choose the lowest.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 21, 2018, 5:59:33 PM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Secondly you need pierce or chain if your running lighting strike or your losing loads of clear grab the nodes from shadow or swap your offensive curse to projectile weakness so you can clear several packs with one multi-strike.

I had not realized the importance of pierce and the gravity of voidwalker boots untill now, Swaping To projectile weakness curse seems to be effective towards this without changing defensive setup, Thank you.

"
Draegnarrr wrote:

A vast majority of mobs won't be blind unless your using a stibnite you really shouldn't tick it on your defences, maybe if you ran a pandemonius. Currently your defences are ~ 33% block, a little bit of evade and enfeeble, or enfeeble + temp. That isn't bad 70% st

The blind was something as a means to increase chance to evade attacks like enfeeble aura , never as something like 100% blind .Since i could not find something better to do my second defensive cwdt setup .
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Don't make the assumption that 100 is hard either, like you kinda talk to me like i'm stupid when i suggest you just chain run T10-12s, most people have absolutely no interest in hitting 100 because its not rewarding, you can get 10 characters to 90 in the time it takes you to get one to 100 which is why most of the player base has absolutely no interest in it. Hitting 100 is a test of patience.

You aren't considering this from an average /casual player point of view - which makes for a vast majority of the playerbase. Getting to 100 for me personally as a semi-casual player was hard because
exp reductions
defensive mechanicsm gear check
the grind where boredome is your worst enemy making you do stupid / careless mistakes.
In parties if you aren't up to snuff in defensive setup you will get killed every so often , even the fast pace of the party will add to it
Lag / desync / freeze /fps drop due to heavy party screen skill graphics will make you miss ground effects , not see projectile mob , volatile dead mobs , make you freeze / lag at boxes ,
Grinding t11-t12 makes the exp gain seem so slow and not fun making me reach for higher tier maps .
doing other maps pj rots (high burst damage taken) , T13-T14 roations ( burst damage taken ) , rotations of shapped T14'. Abyss mob burst damages.
getting that 6K life to avoid 1 shot ( didn't know about it till league end)

when a single death undoes hours of play time it's even worse solo , you get pissed and are prone to even more stupid mistakes out of frustration.
when casual players do mathil like builds and expect safe and smooth clear speeds its a problem with the current patch defensive mechanism check.

Does a defense heavy setup make the grind to 100 a bit easier? I think it definitely does. But the problem i faced like most softcore causal players is the false illusion of dps > every thing. Cant dps if you are dead, its easy to forget that in the pursuit of deeps.

this game is 95% knowledge based , which if you are returning after years ( like me) or starting out or just recently into the league theres lot to be learnt. Damage optimization , defensive setup optimization , just the simple not knowing how to do it better with your current gear/ budget choices.
Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info