I have trained seals to EAT FLESH!

Well definitely not t Scottish seals for sure :D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
SEALs took out bin Laden in his fourth and final form of Golden bin Laden. They don't need you to know how to eat flesh.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Yeha, gosh. I dunno how the game is going to survive without crucial threads like this one.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Yeha, gosh. I dunno how the game is going to survive without crucial threads like this one.

Clearly a feedback thread.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm definitely seeing some sort of feedback. It's almost loopy.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
Boem wrote:
"

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm definitely seeing some sort of feedback. It's almost loopy.

I_NO is a sucker for feedback, such alpha, much wow.

But yes, my point exactly.

Peace,

-Boem-
Feedback pertaining to unusual player interactions with certain minions. Or maybe a bug report.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Feedback? You mean responding in a potentially negative manner to something someone else has made? I'm afraid that wouldn't do; no, it wouldn't do at all. We certainly wouldn't want anyone to be offended.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Feedback? You mean responding in a potentially negative manner to something someone else has made? I'm afraid that wouldn't do; no, it wouldn't do at all. We certainly wouldn't want anyone to be offended.

Your standards for creation seem awfully low. I expect at least five grains of salt to reach satisfactory levels of creation.

Peace,

-Boem-
The 'for creation' is sort of superfluous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info