Impressive 1k balaence team

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

We don't run any ads on our YouTube channel. The reason we picked videos over screenshots is because there are 19 classes and 6 languages to create images for. We wanted to get the information out as soon as we possibly could and video is the fastest format for that.

and that was a great idea, the indoor were perfect..only the commentary lacked a bit (we know time constraint)

i just add a little (but kind) bit of sarcasm:

° the voice over was perfect: no bloopers
° no Exiled died during the video

we enjoyed having them as soon as possible and it was a great idea, i planned for 3 classes and got 2 bonus, thanks again and kind messages for the team.

side note: you finally won and succeed at keeping Chris away from most Class, you couldnt prevent him to slightly touch the Pathfinder but for most you won the tour :D
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Having seen more video reveals of Ascendancy changes, I'm more on board with them now. I liked the anticipation of seeing each notable's change.

Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 21, 2018, 9:21:04 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the presentation. Watching vids? A still image would have been better. You guys make a buck every time you get us to watch a vid I guess. Crappy way to communicate ideas though.

We don't run any ads on our YouTube channel. The reason we picked videos over screenshots is because there are 19 classes and 6 languages to create images for. We wanted to get the information out as soon as we possibly could and video is the fastest format for that.

Erm. How do the languages matter? The video mouse over in English anyway.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:

Well, there might be a slightest possibility that subforums for other languages have their own threads, with their own videos in their designated languages.

The thought is outrageous, i know, but still, it could be the case.
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Well, there might be a slightest possibility that subforums for other languages have their own threads, with their own videos in their designated languages.

The thought is outrageous, i know, but still, it could be the case.

If they can make videos with mouse over in other languages, then it implies they already have the materials to do still images in multiple languages? It just seem to me this isn’t the best way to present the ascendancy wheels.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
i'm a bit worried for Necro, i hope it's the Spectres that get the hammer :(
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
i'm a bit worried for Necro, i hope it's the Spectres that get the hammer :(

I feel like Summoners will be spared, but Necro Support will somehow be affected (negatively).
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm fairly confused why people don't like them LOL It's party shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info