Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

please dont break slayer even more.it hurts to being forced to use vp and skipping the trials because some trials are literally die die with vp regardless having hp flask or not.
"
xhizors93 wrote:
please dont break slayer even more.it hurts to being forced to use vp and skipping the trials because some trials are literally die die with vp regardless having hp flask or not.

With endless hunger and brutal fervour you're basically immune to traps, if you killed some monsters before. And you have monsters in trials.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Feb 21, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
"
xhizors93 wrote:

How to Slayer: Endless Hunger + Writhing Jar Flask for areas where you need leech to pass through. I.e. trials / lab
inb4 death of slayer
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Wish there was some other way to attain ascendancy. The Lab is probably the one aspect of this game I cannot stand.
Can we finally wear pants(equipment)? no? sad.
Also, ascendancy points shouldn't be tied to the lab. It would be nice to get them at certain levels.
very nice! looking forward to it!
I don't mind running lab for the points. I think it is a nice reward for doing it once and is always somewhat exciting. For lab farming you gotta use special chars anyways.

I don't expect them to nerf Slayer leech at all actually since they said they wanted to buff the rest first and look at possible nerfs later (which in GGG language means at least one league later, since they don't do in-league nerfs if something isn't completely broken).
It seems I'll finally be placing 3 totems at the same time. Fuck you tukohama's shield!!!!

I'm really excited to make my 1st ever totem build that isn't chieftain/warchief. Also, why not say, my 1st ever Hierophant. =)

thx GGG!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 21, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info