Check out the new fated unique for The Malevolent Witch Prophecy.

that's a juicy guy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Hot diggity daffodil that's neat. Considering I've used Deodre's in mapping with some poet's pen builds, that looks interesting to me (could use default attack where the cost doesn't matter).

*edit: it occurs to me that Abberath's wouldn't care about that inc cost or reduced cast speed, so there's another sexy option.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 19, 2018, 1:46:31 AM
Would like to point out to people that there are builds that intentionally want to jack up mana costs, and currently there is no way to add flat mana to costs. Unfortunately this mod is paired with reduced cast speed, which harms every single build that would want increased mana costs.
"
habbey wrote:
Would like to point out to people that there are builds that intentionally want to jack up mana costs, and currently there is no way to add flat mana to costs. Unfortunately this mod is paired with reduced cast speed, which harms every single build that would want increased mana costs.

Well, it's also glove slots, which already have Voidbringer to raise costs and give a global spell bonus (albeit to crit chance rather than spell damage).
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 19, 2018, 1:43:47 AM
why the fuck there is +50 mana cost skills even if there wasnt barely anyone would ever use those gloves anyway [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Feb 19, 2018, 12:23:06 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Some extra chaos and another downside in addition to the reduced cast speed... This will be great for all the staff spellcasters!

All 3 of them.

Another upside if your using Kitavas thirst.
"
why the fuck there is +50 mana cost skills even if there wasnt barely anyone would ever use those gloves anyway [Removed by Support]

because zerphi
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
This is weird. I theorycrafted my current build (and made it) all in a week or less ago. I was sitting in PoB and looking at glove options and noticed that there were no good uniques for it.

Suddenly, these exist. These gloves are great. If I have enough life and resist on other gear, it's pretty much BiS unless I can get an Elder-shaped pair of Fingerless Gloves with increased poison duration and max life. Even then I'd consider it. Assuming it can roll 55-80 added chaos, even compared to the elder gloves its around 7.5% increased DPS (12% compared to an empty slot) and the added mana cost is actually beneficial. The decrease in cast speed is a bit painful, but I'll manage.

I just hope the lynchpin items of the build aren't utterly destroyed by the upcoming patch, because that'd make me sad. Like, "I spent 70% of my stored up Chaos Orbs"-sad. My two biggest investments overall in gear have been Cospri's Will (just before the double-dipping poison rework) and scrounging together a The Taming with the few exalts I had (Emberwake changes made that combo sad), so...here's to hoping third time is the charm to avoid the Curse of the Mjolnir *raises can of cider*
could probably see some use, but very limited.
The cast speed is the worst stat, but without it, the item would be strong af
Strange to choose this as a preview, while you can build way more hype with some fated windscream or magnate action
That sexy 400 mana per use elemental hit build.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info