Abyss Packs End Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

It would be nice if you put any given time in (our) local time like you do with new league starts, a lot of people are as lazy as me to web-search the time difference between New Zealand and their own country.
First pack i wont buy :(

Game turned into "Small indy ARPG passionate devs" into " Cash grab engineering artists"

when Chris said "i would need a bigger net" its because he intend to cater even more to the casual masses
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 14, 2018, 11:04:10 PM
Ice portal and ice whirling blades, not bad this time.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Game turned into "Small indy ARPG passionate devs" into " Cash grab engineering artists"

when Chris said "i would need a bigger net" its because he intend to cater even more to the casual masses

I'd be alright with GGG catering, considering there's some content that's way to annoying to play. Plus if they stay a niche market they miss out on revenue that could potentially make the game better.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I'd be alright with GGG catering, considering there's some content that's way to annoying to play. Plus if they stay a niche market they miss out on revenue that could potentially make the game better.
you can walk and chew gum at the same time

they are just full steam ahead on creating new content to attract new players and do minimum to nothing on older content to retain older players

when was the last time they did real work to buff/tweak older content? Hell they didnt even reworked leagues when they made legacy, they were most likely vanilla

Current GGG is a girl that wants you to pay for a date but swipes everything right on tinder and posts "Progression" gym pics of her ass and new boobs on Instagram... during you date

But have faith, they are nice Devs behind that success
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 14, 2018, 11:34:08 PM
Bought frag stash tab, got free fire cape
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

you can walk and chew gum at the same time

they are just full steam ahead on creating new content to attract new players and do minimum to nothing on older content to retain older players

when was the last time they did real work to buff/tweak older content? Hell they didnt even reworked leagues when they made legacy, they were most likely vanilla

Current GGG is a girl that wants you to pay for a date but swipes everything right on tinder and posts "Progression" gym pics of her ass and new boobs on Instagram... during you date

But have faith, they are nice Devs behind that success

you sir

are coo coo for cocopuffs
This chest don't take my heart.
But supported packs yes (this moment when u don't have money for packs but u want them)
I patiently waiting for stash sale :)
Got a corpse pill.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
That announcement should have been today. Get your fucking shit together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info