Have you ever committed petty larceny?

Trouble makers in cheese land.
Censored.
Not gonna really comment on anything I've potentially stolen recently. But let's just say if a nice opportunity presented itself, and the risk was low to none, I'd strongly consider it. It wouldn't be an impulsive decision for me.

Hypothetical here, if someone leaves a Nintendo Switch in a carrying case sitting in the back seat of their car, unlocked, I'd most likely snatch it. But I'd look around and observe my surroundings first.

I've never been caught stealing. I do have a number of offenses on my criminal record, but stealing isn't one of them.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 13, 2018, 5:41:00 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Hypothetical here, if someone leaves a Nintendo Switch in a carrying case sitting in the back seat of their car, unlocked, I'd most likely snatch it. But I'd look around and observe my surroundings first.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
I don't even jack pens from work because it just reminds me of work.

Best statement in the entire thread.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Have you actually played a Nintendo Switch? I'm surprised by the system. I think it's definitely the best system that Nintendo has made since the SNES. And I've been a long time Nintendo hater.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Have you actually played a Nintendo Switch? I'm surprised by the system. I think it's definitely the best system that Nintendo has made since the SNES. And I've been a long time Nintendo hater.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

no ive yet to try the switch
I dont see any any key!
I ain't snitching... on myself!
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info