Preview of Unique Item Concept Art From 3.2.0

The third image is a painting, not a cg rendering, right???
That is an outstanding paint job!!!
it"s a unique elder...elder's unique robe..i kinda like the thorny helm.. hmm.. thorn, skull and green, sounds like hunting dinosaurs with infectious poison? any new skill for melee phys?
Awesome
cool concept,

shame GGG as always will not make a 3d model for it, and it will look like all the other shit armours and weapons in game.

But hey !! we all can buy more MTX's to make it look right
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
The big strong and beefy marauder tells the newb "WAIT HERE" the newb responds "OK"
the marauder proceeds to the next room to take on izaro....
the marauder pounces on izaro and gets him from behind and izaro moans "BY THE GODDESS WHAT AMBITION" then the marauder
begins to give izaro a reach around and izaro moans again " THE GODDESS IS WATCHING!" as izaro reaches his climax he moans and busts a nut
and says "I DIE FOR THE EMPIRE" the marauder puts his loin cloth back on and yells back to the newb "ITS SAFE"

Based on first item... Hentai Tentacle league?

Too far?
Looks like some sort of skeleton predator second pic ! Excelent designers you have1!!
More like a primitive age sort of thing, hype
Hi,

I love the spikey helmet <3 !!! Has to be some kind of warrior helmet for melee, maybe with soem kind of damage relfection mechanic.

I AM HYYYYYYYPED
Nice look.

But dont make the "old stuff" worthless plz and i hope the team will also work on old items, not allways new new new, learn from D3, they started also like this and drive the game into a .... with 10000000000 items, where just 10 where good at all!
Just a constructive criticism.

ggGGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info