Xbox One 3.1.3 Patch Notes

Dang was hoping to get a maps tab in this update. So many tabs filled with maps lol
Store reset but no fragment tab.
"
oxweeblexo wrote:
Store reset but no fragment tab.

We haven't yet enabled this. An announcement will be made in-game as well as on the message of the day when we do.
Thabks for everything you do jeff
The issue affecting currency drops should now be resolved, thanks for your reports.
Any chance xbox one will ever see some type of lfg/text chat/public match making system?
"
Tennek127 wrote:
Any chance xbox one will ever see some type of lfg/text chat/public match making system?

"
Chris wrote:
Do you plan to add an in-game text chat for Xbox One?

Yes. It'll be easiest to use with a real keyboard, but we will support controller text entry also. This is likely to be a 2018 feature.

Source: Xbox One FAQ
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Any reason why the patch is downloading at a whopping 1mb a sec? I have a 350mb connection and a 10ms ping yet it's taking over an hour to download 500mbs of the patch and it's not even halfway done. Never had this issue before just wondering why it's popping up now.
"
Emmortal_One wrote:
Any reason why the patch is downloading at a whopping 1mb a sec? I have a 350mb connection and a 10ms ping yet it's taking over an hour to download 500mbs of the patch and it's not even halfway done. Never had this issue before just wondering why it's popping up now.

Sounds to me like you are streaming to windows 10. If you do this, xbox limits the downloading speed to 1. Just disconnect for a few seconds, it should solve the issue, but its just a guess, might be something else.
Thanks for the update, can't wait to try this out when back home :)
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info