Patch 3.1.3 on Xbox One will introduce a New Frequently Requested Feature!

Sweet!!

Thank you.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Melychath wrote:
Excellent. And the map stash tab? Haven't heard anything about what's happening there yet.

More information regarding Patch 3.1.3 on Xbox and the map Tab can be found here.
Does this mean the tradeboard is accessible globaly as all the other points in the main menu?
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
Does this mean the tradeboard is accessible globaly as all the other points in the main menu?

The Trade Market will only be accessible in towns and hideout areas.
Any chance, we could get at least access to the received offers and placed offers tabs from everywhere? This would improve the tradeboard approach a lot. I mean according to the manifesto, you want a quick and good feeling about the trade itself, just some tedious search. But considering that if you make an offer, your currency is "gone" and you have only 5 possible offers at a time, you need a response quickly. And as we have no way to communicate, we cannot say, moment please I am in the lab right now, I will review it as soon I am out. If its already in the menu, please consider it. Also if you kinda bid on 3 times the same item and one gets accepted, would just be awesome to be able to cancel the others. Searching etc, i don't mind to have to wait to be "home".
Between your prolonged silence and no information from you, here is the game currently like a big desert

you had to wake up earlier and not make fun of the players
Last edited by joninx on Feb 6, 2018, 1:33:41 PM
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
Also if you kinda bid on 3 times the same item and one gets accepted, would just be awesome to be able to cancel the others. Searching etc, i don't mind to have to wait to be "home".

Definitely no to canceling the search on the others, what if I"m wanting to buy 5 vault maps at the same time? I don't want it canceling the others if one accepts.

The implementation is pretty buggy, I have an accepted trade stuck in my tradeboard window and I can't get rid of it. I'm guessing the other person is not logged in yet but I've accepted the offer and took the currency, maybe that's intended?
"
Emmortal_One wrote:
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
Also if you kinda bid on 3 times the same item and one gets accepted, would just be awesome to be able to cancel the others. Searching etc, i don't mind to have to wait to be "home".

Definitely no to canceling the search on the others, what if I"m wanting to buy 5 vault maps at the same time? I don't want it canceling the others if one accepts.

The implementation is pretty buggy, I have an accepted trade stuck in my tradeboard window and I can't get rid of it. I'm guessing the other person is not logged in yet but I've accepted the offer and took the currency, maybe that's intended?

Happens sometimes, trying loging out and back into the game, usually fixes it.
"
Emmortal_One wrote:
"
CuriousGrel wrote:

Ehm ofc not auto cancelling... I spoke about being able to access your own offers at anytime so you can cancel them while being in a map or lab in case you only want one item. If you want to buy more than one, ofc you don't need to cancel. You took this out of the context, the request was to have access to the offers at any given time from the menu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info