New Microtransactions - Celestial Righteous Fire, new Cloaks and more!

whats the armor set and boots that the character in jaeger and blackguard video is wearing at the end of the video ?
Very simple,
but very stylish
Still waiting for Freezing Pulse or Ball Lightning mtx.
Here's hoping the eyepatch, bandanas and headbands work in conjunction with the bandana bundle. It should, anyway...
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Can we have LESS focus on puking out all these MTX weekly, and focus on working on some serious flaws in your game instead. THANK YOU
Gloom Flicker and Frostblades waiting room...
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
subtle character MTX are always welcome. Thanks to everyone that made these possible, they are great!

If the artists are working on any armor sets, some sleek boots for the female characters would be good. They don't have to be fancy, just not look clunky and like the character is wearing boots that are 5 times too big for her. Same thing with gloves, the rest of the armor pieces seem to fit well.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jan 31, 2018, 2:38:40 AM
Please stop spewing out new MTX and focus on gameplay fixes/improvements. Or at least post more frequently on what bugs you're aware of and are working on. I've seen a lot of valid issues go, seemingly, completely unnoticed for years.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
damn, my wallet
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Sick RF MTX, well done !! :]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info