[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Bro what do u think about queen of the forest body armour instead of rare zodiac for ur build?
Very nice build, seems like a lot of fun. I was considering trying something like this early in the next league, do you think it would be a decent starter / work on a budget? Also any advice on early gem setup for frost blades on say a 3/4L?
"
pms_techka wrote:
Bro what do u think about queen of the forest body armour instead of rare zodiac for ur build?

I see no reason why it wouldn’t work.

Don't panic.
"
Very nice build, seems like a lot of fun. I was considering trying something like this early in the next league, do you think it would be a decent starter / work on a budget? Also any advice on early gem setup for frost blades on say a 3/4L?

I honestly have no idea how this would work as a starter. The biggest issue would be getting a lycosidae and a high dps claw. With some changes to the build it could probably work, but it may prove a challenge. I intend on trying to play this as a starter but I am not entirely sure how effective it will be.

Will have to work on a budget version.

4L frost blades would probably be
Weapon elemental - multistrike - hypothermia. I’ll have to test it when I get home. I’m at work right now.

Don't panic.
Hi! This build is awesome. So smooth and fast map clear, i never feel so strong :)

One question. How HoI + CoH + Asassin's mark will work with implicit Elemental weakness on hit? I feel elemental weakness is very strong option here, but afraid that power charges cannot generate in this case. Unfortunately, i have no stuff to test. Thanks in advance.
"
Tanarri380 wrote:
Hi! This build is awesome. So smooth and fast map clear, i never feel so strong :)

One question. How HoI + CoH + Asassin's mark will work with implicit Elemental weakness on hit? I feel elemental weakness is very strong option here, but afraid that power charges cannot generate in this case. Unfortunately, i have no stuff to test. Thanks in advance.

I've been planning on trying this out myself, but I haven't gotten my hands on a Tombfist with Ele Weakness corruption yet. I wanted to make my own, because the ones that are listed have so bad stats, but I haven't been successful yet.

I will try to test this if I can get a pair.

Don't panic.
After testing it with Asenath's Touch, it seems that having another curse on hit on the gloves makes our assassin's mark useless.
I think, however, that it is more beneficial with a curse on hit on the gloves with elemental weakness than our assassin's mark is. We don't really get anything from our assassin's mark except power charges, but CoH on gloves will be a permanent thing that always gives us elemental penetration. This also means that we could remove the frostbite from one of our CWDT setups, since it becomes useless.

But the biggest bonus of this will be that we will be able to have curse up on bosses 100% of the time, unlike previously where we only got frostbite on when we procced CWDT.

I'm going to try to get a pair of tombfists with Elemental weakness, anyway.

Edit: Also, after playing around in PoB, it seems that we actually get more dps like this, than we currently do. Not much though.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Feb 13, 2018, 12:35:52 PM
Eramir i know only alira,kraytin and oak
Thank you for your feedback.

It sounds bad :( I'm playing with Southbound and need those additional crit chance from charges.
"
Dawid120 wrote:
Eramir i know only alira,kraytin and oak

Eramir is the guy in town. You kill all bandits to help him. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info