█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
Tomnarius wrote:
"
Penguin17 wrote:
Hi, guys, playing this build but just stucked at tier ~6-7 maps. Items are really expensive, maybe any tips?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Penguin17/characters

Gear looks ok, better life rolls are always better but it should be ok for now.
Skilltree: You need "Impact" (from Slayer) to deal AoE dmg! You need Resolute Technique to keep your Frenzy charges/leech up!

I'm a noob doing your build, what does Resolute Technique have to do with charge or leech ? I don't have it and i don't notice an absurd amount of miss/evasion.. appart from me missing the point, obviously.

Also i'm so bad at this game i don't know how to evaluate if a rare is good or not, so i'm using Uniques only, and obviously i'm very low life and resistance..

Also, how is this build supposed to tank ? Using the insane HP chest armor and evasion i suppose ?
Last edited by BimSekai on Jun 22, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
would it work with this build if i used ventors and bisco to farm lower tier maps? I mean can i still sustain frenzy charges? im guessing the damage would be high enough anyway
"
mm14 wrote:
would it work with this build if i used ventors and bisco to farm lower tier maps? I mean can i still sustain frenzy charges? im guessing the damage would be high enough anyway

yes it will work, i am not wearing the required rings and amulet and FS still has 78% chance to ignite(town stats)
Shouldn't the Yoke of Suffering be a good ( and Budget) Amulet for the Build? You get Shocks, 2x Extra Dmg through Yoke itself(ignite and shock) and an extra 20% from Taming when you shock. You also get another 5% increased damage taken by adding a chilling setup(for example a CWDT Vortex).
Hi, I'm just posting because this is now officially my favourite thread ever. Never stop what you're doing.
I never really fought tier 16 bosses, so I don't know how good the boss killing is normally for other builds. Is this usually the normal killing speed, a little slower, or a little faster?
My version of this build: https://pastebin.com/0SJ2h7JG

Main differences:

- 1.2M DPS (1.4M DPS with flasks)
- Around 1.5K less life
- No Xoph's Blood (instead: +54% fire damage amulet)
- No Kaom's Heart (instead: Cospri's Will)
- No Emberwake (instead: +55% fire damage ring)
- +4 to curse level from Doedre's Scorn
- Capable of 3 additional curses (currently: Elemental Weakness, Flammability)
- Curses apply to Hexproof monsters
- 6 Frenzy Charges instead of 10

Jewels:

- Fireborn and Fertile Mind
- Blight Ornament: +16% Fire Damage, +13% Attack Speed

The main weakness is life, so the only real threats are elemental reflect, exploding chests, and ascendancy traps. It feels very much like a glass cannon, so hitting first and staying moving are vital to survival. That said, having played an invincible summoner, it's probably more fun that way.

I also found that Spikes on Death is instant death with Flicker Strike. Cyclone + Cast on Melee Kill + Molten Shell + Detonate Dead allows me to deal with those monsters safely.

I'm still working on it, improving gem quality, divining rolls, and trying to get good enchants.

- I can get 148K more DPS from Bronn's Lithe (not counting the +1 to Flicker Strike level), but I like not worrying about Hexproof monsters.

- I can get 67K more DPS from finishing up the ascendancy BS, but I hate traps just so much.

- By level 92, I can either get more life or add 80K DPS from Blade Master - or 80K DPS from Trickery and three attack speed nodes.

- I didn't like the reduced light radius from Darkray Vectors, so I switched them out for Windshriek. Since this is a more curse-focused build, the +60% curse AOE made a lot of sense.

- It's probably possible to get up to 1.6M DPS if I want to spend future points on attack speed and elemental damage instead of life. 2M DPS might be within reach as well.

Last edited by fireundubh on Jun 28, 2018, 11:00:45 PM
Hello,

Sorry if this question has already been asked before. This is my first time playing POE. Why do we take unwavering stance(which makes it so that we cannot evade enemy attacks) in the passive tree if we also end up taking Acrobatics(which reduces our armor but increases evasion). Wouldn't it be a waste to invest in evasion if we end up not being able to evade attacks due to unwavering stance?. Thank your for your time.

"
avucci wrote:
Hello,

Sorry if this question has already been asked before. This is my first time playing POE. Why do we take unwavering stance(which makes it so that we cannot evade enemy attacks) in the passive tree if we also end up taking Acrobatics(which reduces our armor but increases evasion). Wouldn't it be a waste to invest in evasion if we end up not being able to evade attacks due to unwavering stance?. Thank your for your time.

I think Trevoh's primary motivation for Unwavering Stance was to eliminate the threat of being stunned. Flicker builds are glass cannons, so if you're shocked/frozen/stunned, you're dead.

Evasion is a great investment (for avoiding melee/ranged attacks), but this build doesn't have room for it. I have 6.6K evasion, which gives me a 35% chance to evade attacks. Meh! Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics, and +% dodge chance nodes/enchants are way more useful.

That said, I avoided taking Unwavering Stance to save skill points and I haven't noticed a big issue with stuns. Packs are dead before they can hit. Dead packs = 100% chance to avoid being stunned.

You might want to read this article on evasion: Evasion - Official Path of Exile Wiki.
Last edited by fireundubh on Jun 29, 2018, 4:53:23 AM
Hi, this is my build. I have a survive problam. Dying too much tier 10+ maps. Can anybody help me?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info