█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

I still slacking with bosses =/
Last edited by Sweetdeal89 on Jun 14, 2018, 4:06:57 PM
"
Sweetdeal89 wrote:
I still slacking with bosses =/

Maybe try an offhand weapon with molten strike?

just a thought i have no idea i just hit 68
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
which is better?
10% increased life lecheed per second
or
+3% of maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate
I do not know the difference
"
Zhenick wrote:
which is better?
10% increased life lecheed per second
or
+3% of maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate
I do not know the difference

From wiki: Normally a character with 5,000 life can only leech health at a maximum rate of 1,000 per second (5000 * 0.20 = 1000) regardless of how many leech instances they have and what rate they individually regain life. If that character gains 3% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate, such as from the notable Vitality Void, they will be able to leech up to 1,150 life per second. (5000 * (0.20 + 0.03) = 1150)

TL;DR Get +3% max life leech - the DPS is enough to reach cap.
The passive tree shows bane of legends for ascendancy but the forum post shows brutal favour??
which one is the optimal? i imagine the 20% is helpful for bosses only from bane of legends?
So can someone answer the ring question?
Is emberwake truly the best ring for this build ? it seems so weak.
Is it just used for the 20% Buff from taming ignite bonus?? Because the burn damage itself with this build seems quite poor.
"
abaanda2 wrote:
The passive tree shows bane of legends for ascendancy but the forum post shows brutal favour??
which one is the optimal? i imagine the 20% is helpful for bosses only from bane of legends?

Check the post's "ascendancy" tab - the POB isn't updated.

In short - get Impact (main priority) then Brutal Fervour, then pick Headsman or Overwhelm (if you want to remove Unwavering Stance).

Also, this question was asked 2 pages ago.
"
Caddin wrote:
So can someone answer the ring question?
Is emberwake truly the best ring for this build ? it seems so weak.
Is it just used for the 20% Buff from taming ignite bonus?? Because the burn damage itself with this build seems quite poor.

Well, I bought second Taming, and never looked back. It didn't become worse, that's for sure.
ign: Kissmyastma
Current gear with this build:

Flasks:

Jewels:
The 2 mentioned in the post and this one -

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/2Df6m5rg

Definitely fun, can get pretty expensive though.

Any suggestions to make it better?
Last edited by sectionlima on Jun 16, 2018, 12:38:30 PM
Why do you take headsman instead of overwhelm?

by taking overwhelm you can give up on taking unwavering stance and gain chance to also evade attacks..
and a few more points..

besides headsman only protect from physical reflect but our damage is completely elemental?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info