█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

Wow, while this build is a living hell to level up, once you hit 67 it's easily one of the strongest I played so far. Used it as a starter build even though it's expensive end game, but for building up currency the budget version is more than enough. well done
Last edited by dsimek11 on Jun 7, 2018, 4:29:54 AM
Change the guide to say the "+1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges" is now a corruption for gloves.
How to replace The Taming Prismatic Ring and Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet?
Is there a cheap alternative?
"
Arisius wrote:

I'm using mokous embrace and carnage heart, so far so good.
"
dsimek11 wrote:
"
Arisius wrote:

I'm using mokous embrace and carnage heart, so far so good.

thx
Tell me please what kind of stones need to be replaced
VAAL HASTE(FOR ATTACK) / VAAL GRACE (FOR DEFENSE)
He simply did not write in the guide
Hey guys so im following the build best i can, im new to the game. As of right now i cannot do t6+ Bosses without gettng one shot randomly, Any tips would be appreciated.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/Ultra____Instinct

That is my build so far, thanks in advance!
"
SweptMano wrote:
Hey guys so im following the build best i can, im new to the game. As of right now i cannot do t6+ Bosses without gettng one shot randomly, Any tips would be appreciated.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/Ultra____Instinct

That is my build so far, thanks in advance!

A few notes:
1. Get your last Frenzy Charge node on the passive tree (+Doge Chance, +DPS)

2. More Health. Health is a major defence mechanism of the build since you basically leech 40% of your max life per second and more life means getting one shot less often. I'm currently running T10 with 5.5k Health and not having any problem.
To scale your health: either leveling on lower tier maps or get better life rolls on your items (Kaom's Heart is extreamly good ~2ex) also your belt implicit is useless, we are stun immune, try to get a decent life/strength belt

3. Flasks: Crit Flask is useless with Resolute Technique. Bleeding immunity is useless with Endless Hunger. Writhing Jar is really cheap right now and pretty good (overkill leech + instant health)

4. In my opinion increased duration is better than Molten shell if you're running Vaal Grace /Immortal call with it

5. If your not already doing it: use your leap slam. It grants Fortify (20% damage reduction)
Thanks very much man for the help!
Thanks very much man for the help!
very fun build, i think this can be paired with BV

i have a question

when flicker stricking, the camera moves with my character, how do i disable that? thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info