Xbox One 3.1.2 Patch Notes

@Jeff_GGG

Here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077694/page/2#p15229091 you said we'll get the Map Stash Tab as soon as possible. So far so good. Will we also get the todays announced Fragment Stash Tab? Ideally together with the Map Stash Tab? (*dream)
3.1.2 is here!!!

ooo What the joke patch again !!!

the beautiful pseudo filter that we have but seriously it is not even a filter just highlight the items that we need we still have to navigate between the tabs and always have the items we do not need. On the one hand, as the game gets desertified from day to day (barely six tabs two-stone ring for sale on average more than twenty last season) we go straight to the wall soon there will be more than filter problems.

The map stash tab still not here!!!
@Jeff

Fragments stash tab and Map tab will be released together?

Also: +125% chance increase for Liches is hard to implement in this patch? Time is runing, and we are getting close to the end of the league.
Last edited by GVHL on Jan 26, 2018, 7:22:43 AM
"
1mark wrote:
Nice map tab ggg lol the only things we needed on day 1 and still not available. I got 6 full tabs of shity map I can't throw away for atlas war

Jesus Christ, PC players played the game without a map tab for YEARS.
If you have to much maps, use the recipe or just sell them.
Making a fortune just by selling maps here.
Ok the disappearing abyss eyes when you pick them up in the inventory is still a thing and this better rate of seeing lich bosses isn't a thing for me I play daily basically all day and I'm yet to see the one I'm missing since day one of the league and I've only seen the other guy a handle full ot times and I have 3 level 80+ characters and a 93. Also it's next to impossible to open breach hands on Xbox fast enough most of the time even with a filter... challenge needs to be cut in half or breaches need to show up more often. Actual filters on the AH would be awesome but i will take being able to back out of a search on the thing I was searching instead of backing me all the way out to the top would save alot of time if we won't see filters soon..... That's all my beefs.
The item filter is really nice! Thanks for making it easier to locate specific modifiers.
GGG supporter on Xbox. GT: cannibal utopia
"
H463N wrote:
"
1mark wrote:
Nice map tab ggg lol the only things we needed on day 1 and still not available. I got 6 full tabs of shity map I can't throw away for atlas war

Don't be a Muppet mate.. Before War for Atlas u no need to storage all low and shit maps. Now u need it. All PC player can chose from day 1 to buy or not the new map tab.
I buy instant on PC and I can storage everything.
On Xbox I have 12 full tab with maps soon I start my 13th. I don't mind to buy tabs to storage all my shit but I loose a lots of game time because i need to manage thus shit tabs..
Simply quality of life. And we Need it!
Last edited by Snorf on Jan 26, 2018, 12:52:50 PM
"
Snorf wrote:
"
H463N wrote:
"
1mark wrote:

Don't be a Muppet mate.. Before War for Atlas u no need to storage all low and shit maps. Now u need it. All PC player can chose from day 1 to buy or not the new map tab.
I buy instant on PC and I can storage everything.
On Xbox I have 12 full tab with maps soon I start my 13th. I don't mind to buy tabs to storage all my shit but I loose a lots of game time because i need to manage thus shit tabs..
Simply quality of life. And we Need it!

thank you i have the same problem with full tab
Last edited by joninx on Jan 26, 2018, 7:02:08 PM
"
Snorf wrote:
Don't be a Muppet mate..

:-) Nice one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info