[3.1]Light explosion, ultrafast clear speed endgame Hyaon's Fury&Inpulsa FlickStrike/BF Raider VIDEO

"
Insomniask wrote:
Why use Hyaon and not good Ele Foil?

cuz is the best 1h ele weapon and got only flat light and %light damage per frenzy
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
It has low as and no crit tho. Pretty sure a crit foil can reach better dps

I just add T1 as and T1 flat lightning foil to your pob and voila, better dps. And that without a single abyss jewel. Hyaons is a noob trap

A good crit foil with crit and a few okish abyss jewels is easily 1.5-2 times your dps, you dont take increased dmg, you have faster shield charge. Why do you play hyaons? Lol.

Also you didnt check Shaper in your pob, bad habit.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Apr 29, 2018, 5:19:56 PM
"
Insomniask wrote:
It has low as and no crit tho. Pretty sure a crit foil can reach better dps

I just add T1 as and T1 flat lightning foil to your pob and voila, better dps. And that without a single abyss jewel. Hyaons is a noob trap

A good crit foil with crit and a few okish abyss jewels is easily 1.5-2 times your dps, you dont take increased dmg, you have faster shield charge. Why do you play hyaons? Lol.

Also you didnt check Shaper in your pob, bad habit.

as u c an see build is non crit.. so then will be a different build.. obvious crit has always better dps then non crit.
Ok, all good then. I just wondered if there is something I missed, but obviously there isn't. I was a bit surprised, that a foil beats hyaons so easily, since you get tons of flat and increased lightning damage from hyaons, but the low as and no crit of the weapon are just too big of downsides.

However, no need to always play the op'est build, just play whats fun. Thats why I played Necro often, hes solid, but nowhere near best clearspeeds.

Inpulsa based Shield Charge/Flicker however is one of the, if not the best clear speeds in the game. It's insane.

Gonna play this build with crit foil version in the race, will be awesome.

Will probably just put bf in a 4 link, should still be easily 500k dps without even good gear, more than enough. The best links vs bosses are wed and light pene and conc, after that the links arent that effective anymore.

Thought about playing this as scion with slayer for the overleech and and damage on full life gem, but for mapping, raider is just way/better faster. Scion would only be better good vs shelder imo
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Apr 30, 2018, 9:40:02 AM
"
Insomniask wrote:
Ok, all good then. I just wondered if there is something I missed, but obviously there isn't. I was a bit surprised, that a foil beats hyaons so easily, since you get tons of flat and increased lightning damage from hyaons, but the low as and no crit of the weapon are just too big of downsides.

However, no need to always play the op'est build, just play whats fun. Thats why I played Necro often, hes solid, but nowhere near best clearspeeds.

Inpulsa based Shield Charge/Flicker however is one of the, if not the best clear speeds in the game. It's insane.

Gonna play this build with crit foil version in the race, will be awesome.

Will probably just put bf in a 4 link, should still be easily 500k dps without even good gear, more than enough. The best links vs bosses are wed and light pene and conc, after that the links arent that effective anymore.

Thought about playing this as scion with slayer for the overleech and and damage on full life gem, but for mapping, raider is just way/better faster. Scion would only be better good vs shelder imo

i see.. btw jsut tested random foil with t1 flat and t1 as; vs shaper guardian has 20k plus.. is a bit difference.. but i still don't understand why.. xD
maybe this build can play in 3.3 a new character?
"
AlanCCY wrote:
maybe this build can play in 3.3 a new character?

for now we don't know nothing about patch note so is still good playable build
Hello mate. I'm following your build and its amazing...sometimes i die, maybe, cuz i didnt get the exact item as yours, but i'l trying hard.
Right now, the boots cant get the frenzy as buff from Vaal Stone. Its just to Gloves. What do u say about the gloves? Whats gloves put on? And about the boots, keep the Atziri, cuz it gives te dodge, right?

Thank you so much and srry for the bad english, i hope u've understood :D
Hello mate. I'm following your build and its amazing...sometimes i die, maybe, cuz i didnt get the exact item as yours, but i'l trying hard.
Right now, the boots cant get the frenzy as buff from Vaal Stone. Its just to Gloves. What do u say about the gloves? Whats gloves put on? And about the boots, keep the Atziri, cuz it gives te dodge, right?

"
RyaNN_ wrote:

yes you find a gloves +1 frenzy is good. Atziri step give a lot of evasion and dodge spell, are my favorite boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info