πŸ’²πŸ’²The Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>πŸ’²πŸ’² || Looking for Experienced Players || Discord || SC ||

"
Ryphe wrote:
hey hey never ever 2 easy for this world EVERRR!!!!!

see i can even kill hillcock ALL by myself
now i fight brutie in the dungeon and ill sho u WHO'S EASYYYY
>:) >:) >:( >:)

?XD HAH! nice yoke m8... just wait until DOMinus fists you in the bum bum, throw me an invite if you need help and then we'll see who is taking it ez!
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
Might as well throw my app in, been looking for a new guild since mine is about as dead as one can get. Would prefer a closer group of less people where I can get to know everyone, my last guild had maybe 10 active members, whom I talked to on an almost daily basis.

> How long you've played:

Spoiler
Been playing since warbands/tempest, was on and off for about 7 months. Been playing pretty religiously since essence, though life happens sometime and I have to prioritize. As 99% of the player base, I feel breach was the most fun for me. It was my most profitable league as well, so that helps.

> Experiences making currency:

Spoiler
I tend to look for variations in the market, inconsistencies in pricing where knowledge of game mechanics comes in handy, and currency flipping a good bit. I was the guilds primary currency flipper in breach (I missed out on a good bit of breach fun, I know, but it was for the sake of money), had a trade for pretty much every flip, 10+ trades/minute sometimes. I was able to fully gear an EA raider with well rolled items in the first week, and helped guild members buy gear for their builds. Last league (the short amount of time I played, lost interest quick) I made good money sniping good rares early on for 5c and reselling at 40+. I make a good bit of money buying pre-nerf items to sell for my standard chars (as that's usually when nerfs happen). Specifically, I and a small group of friends cornered 11/12% EFWs and Facebreakers pre-nerf, bought up probably 50% of the ones available for <30c (usually around 15-20c) before people caught on and competition showed up. I've recently put more effort into learning crafting, identifying good bases that look bricked to an untrained eye, and while I know a fair amount about high end crafting, I havent really pushed my wealth to a point where I'd feel comfortable blowing 100ex on an item. If you shoot me a PM I could mention a specific thing I'm trying currently (but again would probably work much better in a group). I definitely feel that with a group of like-minded people some of the ideas I come up with would actually be viable, as there have been quite a few times where I had a way to profit off of something, but didnt have the capital to invest in it/people to help put the plan into action. I'm 100% open to market tactics as well. I think I'd be a good fit, if not maybe with a little help from people more experienced in playing market (this is the first game I've really bothered to build wealth in)

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s.

Spoiler
My profile is public, some nice items on chars (legacy 6L qotf with 5off colors, legacy es gear, etc), I have a huge amount of money in my cospris discharger (but still have a shit rolled cospris rofl). If you must have something linked, I guess this stuff? Some of this was MUCH more expensive at the time of purchase (*cough* EAisdead *cough*).

> Optional: Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.

Spoiler
Cospris Discharge Assassin is probably my favorite build to date. Mjolner has been fun so far this league ad is super tanky, am trying to push him to 100 in my free time, though it's not quite a priority. EA was fun when I played it. QotF Ele BV lab runner was super fun to farm and sell lab carries with. I love the crafting side of things when I can afford to do them right, and economy sim 2018 is pretty damn fun too. Definitely enjoy utilizing knowledge to get a one up on the rest of the community.
Been looking for a guild to call home, as it has been some time since I was active in one. Names Chris, and I'm 27.

How long you've played:
I've been playing on and off since well before any of the leagues. A friend introduced me to the game back in my early college years. Have had a few heavier leagues then others obviously, but still enjoy the game.

Experiences making currency:
Most leagues I just try to follow the meta, farm and sell up. Not exactly knowledgeable in all areas of crafting/etc, but have always managed to do well when I play.

Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s.
My characters should be visible, which contain a majority of my higher priced characters that I just haven't cleared out yet. Bestiary has been a good league to me, with the build of TS/BA mf'er (HH/windripper/etc)

Let me know if y'all want to talk any, I'm pretty active but am going into my final exam week on my third degree and have managed to secure employment starting April 30th. So I may not be as active over the next few weeks with I fall into place in my outside life.
removed
Last edited by Handbuttt on Apr 22, 2018, 7:20:35 PM
> I started playing in perandus league, but was a casual player at best. Would get to end of the story and usually quit at that point. I started getting active and pushing into end game during harbinger league, and during abyss/bestiary finally started completing end game objectives (high tier mapping, shaper/elder/etc. During Bestiary specifically I started trying to learn/discover ways to generate currency. I work full time and do not have the free time nor energy to generate currency by endlessly running maps.

> My experience (outside of basic mapping / running lab etc) so far has been limited to what would probably be considered basic stuff. My bread and butter has been crafting jewels. Alt/aug spamming till i get favorable roles (meta dependent) and then regaling/scouring starting over. I've made most of my currency this way targeting RF desired gems and poets pen build gems. I have a couple popular youtubers I keep tabs on and when I see them post a build I try to focus on those stats for a few days until the hype dies down and another build comes out. Currency flipping is a little too tedious / time consuming for me, but if I have a lot of time on a weekend I'll occasionally do it. My next goal has been to get more into essence crafting and the potential income there. Another would be to try buying highly desired items and attempting to 6L them. My concern is a lot of my methods revolve around RNG. Finally would be to get elder/uber elder on farm and see if there's a profit for me there. Long story short I'm always looking for new ways.

> If you look at my character, buttfurry, I 6L'd my belly myself and crafted every jewel im using. Most of my currency this league outside of that came from getting a +1 to volatile dead corspes exploded on a starkonjas. Used it on a VD/unearth PP build for a while before selling it when the price almost tripled.

> My favorite aspect of the game is definitely the economy. Not necessarily spending all my time and energy in it, but the fact that its there. I love ARPGs but usually what keeps me from devoting time to them is a lack of a good economy. Either a game like D3 where theres a good playerbase but no way to trade, or a game like Torchlight where theres no playerbase. I don't revolve my entire time around the economy, but its a neccesity for me to spend any time in the game at all.
Hi there Reader, iam a 26 Year Old Russian Siberian living in Germany atm.
I by now played almost 1k hours of Poe, i started to play on Harbinger League but just played here and there since i spent most time playing League of Legends,tho i spent most Time playing this leage on Beastiary.
By now i have a lvl 92 Mf Deadeye called TheDudeKowski wich is my Main atm and completed my first HH also doing Bcs in 1:30 ish per map, Note i started Bestiary League a Month later and iam still salty about that :D.
I am in a Guild atm but i do feel the need to Communicate and learn from superier Players,wich my Guild lacks, especially threw active Voicecoms like Discord or Teamspeak.
I play alot about 10 Hours a day since my Job gives me freedom to Work and play whenever i want, i always work and always play, lol.
I do put the Time in and feel like i grow every Day but because Poe is such a Complex Game with its Endless Combinations i dont look for a Casual Guild but Almost proish Players willing to Teach a Pro Player starting to get Serious with Poe, i have several Challenger Accounts in League of Legends, just to show my Dedication to gaming in general.

I would really appreciate any effort towards me, have a great day and happy to hear soon from y'all.

Good luck Have fun TheDudeKowski aka TheOwnlyOne.
Hi, Frikaz

i played the game in 2014, really liked but
once the game was finish, i stop playing, but got back to play for the new "season" and its pretty good, really love my Flicker Strike build, wich is insane to play, and i think that some people to interact would be more interesting to improve myself, i'm really comunicativy, enjoy helping e that's all for now. Sorry if i miss something.
I've been playing on and off since beta, leagues, Ambush hc and sc race, Perandus, Abyss, Beastleague. Perandus was the best, people working with new builds until the very last day.

Making currency, selling maps, and crafts mainly.

Proof of gear

I've sold almost all the stuff I wasn't using, but that's what's left

Favorite build,

Shield throw so far, There's no build that has been able to abuse, proj weakness, point blank, stat sticks, whirling blades, and fortify while not needing any multi proj, or aoe gems for nutty clear speed. Rn I got 8.2k hp, 1.4k net regen, 60 damage reduce, over a million shaper dps
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on May 11, 2018, 6:03:42 PM
-( Ν‘° ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)β•―β•²___πŸ’²πŸ’²(WOLVES OF WRAECLAST)πŸ’²πŸ’² Don't mind me just taking my GOOD GUILD for a walk
β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€
I'll throw in an app as my guild is seemingly dead and nobody wants to be an officer to nobody if they could be a member of a real group

>How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)
Spoiler
I first played PoE back in nov. 2014 but obviously the game just wasn't what it was now so I put it down and came back at the end of legacy league. I most enjoyed harbinger ironically because I personally find the beach head to be both hilariously rewarding as well as relaxing. I made ludicrous amounts of money and characters that league

> Experiences making currency.
Spoiler
Most currency making for comes in the form of gambling on item crafting, really picking up with shaper and elder items coming into play. In using poe ninja you can get a good idea of what to craft around in addition to watching reddit predictive hype. I can go more in depth on this if needed Also my particular favorite was hoarding poets pens in bestiary and watching them skyrocket. I called them my bitcoins :)

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s.
Spoiler
some of the better items I use/haven't sold yet. all crafted by myself except hh obv. I mostly play builds that focus on uniques so I can sell the rares I craft/find so I apologize I dont have more actual items to show off

> Optional: Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.
Spoiler
My favorite aspect of the game is finding the subtle ways to exploit something withing the game, whether that be mechanically in the game like a juicy skill or item interaction, or in the economy in the form of mathil effect manipulation. It's just fun to be in control and dominate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info