A free basic maps tab, with upgrade options

Maps are a major feature of the game, so why not have any player who beats Act 10 Kitava for the first time, get a basic map tab ?

This tab can then be upgraded into the Premium Maps Tab which includes different-tier search options, extra space, ability to put different series maps etc'.

Not my idea, but one I like a lot.

P.S:
I played this game for a very long time, supported the team, and yes I own a Map tab.

please discuss the idea not the person suggesting it.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jan 20, 2018, 2:13:01 AM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2018, 10:17:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Game is 100% free. Can't come up with $15? Ask for donations. Some good people play this game. Just sayin'.

*I'm an avid supporter of this game. Worth every cent and second I've used on this game. :)
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Jan 20, 2018, 2:04:09 AM
updated OP.
Last edited by johnKeys on Jan 20, 2018, 2:11:28 AM
Maybe you're like me and don't like the monetary side of this game. Pay to win? Nope, win what? lol. Only things GGG sells is quality of life stuff and visuals. That's it. Game itself has always been free. Won't say how much I've spent in my 5 years playing this game.....but, its WELL over the $60 price point the morons before and after GGG charge.....once.

Love this game more than any. No other game gets deeper. Never seen one anyway. This one just keeps going down the "rabbit hole". ;)

I'm here til I can't play any more, lol. Best company I've ever seen in most respects. Top-notch all-around. They ARE the standard.

Just wanted to state GGG isn't a "normal" company, let alone game company. They are something special. Ask them for a payment plan for your tab, they will go out of their way to help you. From my experience with them.....and I'm not the "ideal" gamer for any company. GGG knows what they are doing, to say the least. :)
Saw your edit. My posts stands as is. You or anyone else. GGG shouldn't and won't do that. Game is already free. You can't understand that concept, you might never will.
We both love the game, Pitbull.
I just want the game and company I signed up for all these years ago, to stay the way they are - not turn into the "typical" F2P we see on the market nowadays.

Maps Tab in my opinion was a bad move because
a) it's a major game feature
b) there is no free alternative
so I see it as a step in the "F2P" direction rather than the "GGG" direction.

giving the free alternative, especially making players unlock it by beating a challenge (Kitava) - should fix this.
Last edited by johnKeys on Jan 20, 2018, 2:20:40 AM
ONLY thing they SHOULD do.....In my opinion.....GET RID OF THE DAMN 10% XP loss. Or.....is this or is this not a game made by gamers? If they're too nice.....lol, ;).
Don't name names, lol. :) Even though I don't mind.
If you can get GGG to give away a "stripped-down" version. I'm for it. Just don't see why they would do that after taking so much effort to make it a reality in the first place. All I'm saying. I agree with you btw, lol. Just don't see them even considering it. And I wouldn't blame them for it. Chris is a gamer, but now he's a business man. There's a difference in most.

Bumps are always good. ;) Especially when a good idea is presented.
In my non-gaming hat, I'm a businessman too.
there are a lot of ways to do business.
as Chris' team grows into more than just Jonathan and a few more close friends, the need to make enough money to pay salaries and profit, becomes a strong pulling force to "the dark side".
and I can't blame him... "the dark side" - a.k.a. P2W-infested shit "F2P" games - is what *everybody* does. and there's more than enough money there, in "the dark side". tons.

But there are a lot of ways to do business, and Chris is a Jedi not a Sith.
Jedi businessmen can make money with good business practices and resist the temptation.
except Anakin. he got Vadered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info