3.1.2 Patch Notes

"
JoeShmo wrote:
So......

Again....

Where are those buffs you promised over a month ago that you said were pulled from the initial release of 3.1 that would be coming later?

Lying to save face is really not a good idea.

If you're talking about ascendancy upgrades, that'll be in 3.2 (next league).
Half the skill tree is a dead, more than 95% of the ES builds is dead and you are "fixing minor bugs".

Yeah. Great.
"
Fixed one instance crash.

Thumbs up that you fixed my crash ;)
I did leech 10 times or more in this league.

You need to a lot red tier...
And try to do some High quantity maps

"
Bananaplasm wrote:

Doesn't matter, lich spawnrate is still shit not even including the fucking backtracking.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
- Highlighting has been improved when searching in the Map Stash Tab.
- Changed the colours of the text on tier buttons in the Map Stash Tab to match their respective maps.

Nice nice, is there a new video showing the map stash tab after these improvements ?
"Fixed a bug where corrupting a Shaped Tier 15 map could turn into an Unshaped Tier 11 Map.'"

Too late... and whats the bug with last few memory frags?
"Fixed a bug where the Grace and Discipline auras would not grant the life regeneration from the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive."

Thanks for reading my bug report and for the fix. I will enjoy it with my guardian support :)
Greetings!
sounds good
i Farm all leage like fucking beach and buy the jewel - got it and you now NERF it prefect 3 mounth in ass
"
YordansRage wrote:
Half the skill tree is a dead, more than 95% of the ES builds is dead and you are "fixing minor bugs".

Yeah. Great.

You haven't realized yet that this is intentional? Build diversity is an illusion, exile. Chris even outright stated that they were intentionally nerfing skills to 'keep the meta fresh'. If you're looking for a game where you can build a character and slowly improve it over time, this is not your game. I stopped caring about that a few years ago when I realized this game is more like the 'fast food chain of arpgs'. The proverbial pendulum will swing and buffs will come around, but don't hold your breath waiting for them.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info