Xbox One 3.1.1d Patch Notes

Right on. Thanks GGG, for the patch. Keep them coming!!
Gamer tag : JJSThunderPixel
XboxOne X
Dope. Thanks for the quick reply
"
Chromaticmind wrote:
They already explained a couple weeks ago that map stash tab wouldn't make it in this update.
Tradeboard in HO is not likely ever going to be implemented. They want you to go to town so you can show off your MTX.

I'm really looking forward to the Flicker Strike changes, hope they fix its problems, right now it feels bad to play.

That is sad to hear.
But i don't mind going to town.
I just need some basic sorting options for the Trade board.
Does not even have to be as complex as Poe.trade

Thanks for the patch, GGG.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
metfansc wrote:
"
YidVicious wrote:
Oni-Goroshi? Is that the 1 unique they added I hope?

I believe this is supposed to be true but we don’t have a Charans sword as a sword type on the trade board. Can we get confirmation this is included before I spend a few hours farming? (Other than the 30 I have already spent)

I can confirm Oni-Goroshi is included in this patch.

if i have characters 6 lvl before patch ,i can drop oni goroshi? or i need create new and rich 7lvl
Been farming for oni goroshi, this is going to take forever it seems.
"
Devilcorpsdoc wrote:
Been farming for oni goroshi, this is going to take forever it seems.

i farm it last 1.5 hours))
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
metfansc wrote:
"
YidVicious wrote:

I believe this is supposed to be true but we don’t have a Charans sword as a sword type on the trade board. Can we get confirmation this is included before I spend a few hours farming? (Other than the 30 I have already spent)

I can now confirm this as well as I just looted it. We do need a tradeboard filter for the base type though
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
metfansc wrote:
"
YidVicious wrote:

How do we find it on trade board? what item base?
i think you cant find the sword on market, but alot of people like me are selling it on the xbox one club

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info