[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
eJamesIsNice wrote:
Any recommendations? I know I'm low level but I feel squishy at times and I kind of feel light on the damage side of things as well. Its so hard to find a Vertex with the enchant :(

Hey eJames,

I imported your char into Pob:

You probably want to drop your life flask and wise oak for a basalt and sulphur/vinktars.
Probably craft something better then ele damage to attacks on your belt as that does nothing for this build.
Enchant your boots with 1 - 160 lightning damage
Your pure talent is not doing much for you until you hit the shadow start
Try using this tree instead http://poeurl.com/bKJi (better pathing and you save a few points)

That should increase your dps and make you more tanky.
Hope that helps!

Thanks! This made a huge difference!
Hi, thanks for the guide, its been great fun to level and pretty easy. I seem to have hit a wall now with respects to DPS, unbuffed im at around 25k, with charges and pots I push just under 40k. I have read the guide, and I'm aware the helm enchant adds 33% more damage, but I have a few more lab runs before that happens ;)

I know the gear isn't the best, but I'm in the process of farming up for better gloves, boots and prob rings, the watchers jewel is a bit out of reach for me for now, but throwing in a es on hit has helped me a lot.

Any help on the dps side would be appreciated :)

Hi, I really like this build. Right now I'm wondering how can I keep improve my character. Can you help me out? For example my items and passive something like that. You can import my character to POB as well. Thank you alot to share this excellent build to the community .
Hi guys I've been playing this build alot but I still want to progress/improve it. Please take look at my gear and give me some advices. Right now I got about 150c
Just thought I would report back and let you know I just killed shaper at level 90
Hi, guys I would like to know how to guys get 4.32 attack per sec?
"
dirtymonkey wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, its been great fun to level and pretty easy. I seem to have hit a wall now with respects to DPS, unbuffed im at around 25k, with charges and pots I push just under 40k. I have read the guide, and I'm aware the helm enchant adds 33% more damage, but I have a few more lab runs before that happens ;)

I know the gear isn't the best, but I'm in the process of farming up for better gloves, boots and prob rings, the watchers jewel is a bit out of reach for me for now, but throwing in a es on hit has helped me a lot.

Any help on the dps side would be appreciated :)

Your sin treks have a horrible roll. Make sure they have 180+ es

Your jewels are pretty bad too. If your struggling for attack speed your faster attacks in your frenzy setup and get the jewels i recommend in the guide. double crit multi + es for standard jewels. +es + damage to spells/crit multi for abyss.

Get the boot enchant 1 - 160 lightning damage added to attacks

That should help you a bit :)
"
Shetzki wrote:
Hi guys I've been playing this build alot but I still want to progress/improve it. Please take look at my gear and give me some advices. Right now I got about 150c

Your next purchase should be a pure talent followed by either a leech watchers eye or a presence of chayula.
Thanks for the reply, I did upgrade the boots earlier today, so i gained a nice little chunk of es, and got a better watchers eye. Defo feels a lot tankier with the extra leech over the previous watcher's.

Gonna run a few labs for the boot enchant, and have a scout about on trade for better jewels, as you recommend.

Thanks again, still a powerhouse of a build and prob the most fun/easiest i have run to date.

cheers!
How much did you spend on helm enchant? There is literally one on vertex and he's never online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info