[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

thinking about running this build, how hard is it REALLY to league start with it? i like to think that im an intermediate player but i do know that there is a lot i dont know, and no matter how good i get i will still be bad. this build looked fun and i wanted to try out an mf, but you saying its hard to start with scares me :(
"
thinking about running this build, how hard is it REALLY to league start with it? i like to think that im an intermediate player but i do know that there is a lot i dont know, and no matter how good i get i will still be bad. this build looked fun and i wanted to try out an mf, but you saying its hard to start with scares me :(

I'd say if you can get/buy a Thief's Torment, you can easily level most bow builds (this included).
How are you guys maintaining life without using thief's torment? I'm trying to move away from it but that life on hit was a big survivability boon...
how to sustain burial in 3.6 guys?
"
thi3n wrote:
"
If someone is interested: I Play this build currently in Synthesis, on a budget (Guess my gear is like 20c, maybe less).

And I have to say: I love it!!!

Especially in delve (alot of small corridors in oder to proc KB's multiexplosions) it is super effective!!
Glad you're liking the build!

I'm currently benching my KB build in favor of something a little more tanky so I can hunt some Synthesis bosses.

Would love to hear your updates!

Sure thing, thanks for your reply! On friday I found an exalted (first one this league) and heavily invested into new stuff - here is my new gear:

Gear Updated

Speed is now even more insane! The 6th link which is now missing in barrage is not really thing.

I run like 2min per map, it is insanely fast and getting even faster (sometimes to fast) :D

I love it - most fun build I ever had!

4k HP, with a bit of care you dont die

"

Well, I started the league with this build - from nothing.

It worked. Without any leveling gear... I used lightning arrow and rare bows, until i got a death's opus. At 68 I switched and it was amazing (still is).

Maybe do not focus on MF in the beginning. Focus on getting well geared and that partly switch for MF
Hey thi3n i pulled up your character in 3.6 but it looks like you took it apart a bit, i was wondering if you could post what your gear was before you stopped playing KB? thanks
"
Hey thi3n i pulled up your character in 3.6 but it looks like you took it apart a bit, i was wondering if you could post what your gear was before you stopped playing KB? thanks

I saved his char as POB before he switched char. Should be the final version if not minor tweaks.

https://pastebin.com/2uurk7ya
"
sirHugo wrote:
"

I saved his char as POB before he switched char. Should be the final version if not minor tweaks.

https://pastebin.com/2uurk7ya

Thanks so much!
Only issue I find with this build is the life sustain. With Thief's Torment it was mostly fine with the life on hit but not sure how to move away from the Thief's Torment and not die...
That's a really fun build, easy to level up! I'm having a lot of fun :)

But I still have a question, what's the point of taking Far Shot when we have Point Blank too? One of them is useless right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info