[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Hey guys,

I'm enjoying this build on standard. I'm farming Burial Chamber at tier 3 and it's a breeze.

I'm holding a 20/20 IIQ gem and i'm wondering if i should place it in my KB setup or HoI...

Any thought?
How are you supposed to get the intelligence for the piscator's vigil?
"
W4f3r wrote:

I'm currently using a Fertile Mind jewel in the jewel socket south-west of Acrobatics keystone which yields me 72 Int. Later on if/when I can get the Int on gear I'll swap it out for something else.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Thinking about doing a KB wander in 3.5 for t3 burial, how do i get the most movementspeed out of it?
"
Hi, can I farm T16 Burials with this build? Fully MF.
Yes. I would skip the boss though.

"
I switched to this build thinking it would be a relaxed end to to the league, able to trash maps and complete the run maps challenge. With serious investment and really min/maxed gear all I can say is this build is absolute garbage, even with a Headhunter. It cannot kill t3 map bosses let alone anything else in the game. It can clear maps with pretty high speed but otherwise, it's completely useless and personal opinion has absolutely no place in the game unless you want to drive yourself insane on T3 burial chambers maps. Do yourself a favour and do a Windripper version, it's 10000000000x less stressful.
You will not be able to boss with this build without barrage and even then there are MUCH BETTER bossers out there. Windripper (tornado shot) is the better endgame option for all-around content but is more expensive to get off the ground.

"
Hey guys,

I'm enjoying this build on standard. I'm farming Burial Chamber at tier 3 and it's a breeze.

I'm holding a 20/20 IIQ gem and i'm wondering if i should place it in my KB setup or HoI...

Any thought?
I think putting it in the KB setup is the better choice but why not both?!

"
Shield/Ring/Amulet are common spots to pick up INT outside of the massive amount of INT you get from the tree.

"
Thinking about doing a KB wander in 3.5 for t3 burial, how do i get the most movementspeed out of it?
Movement speed is gained by using queen of the forest and getting up to the 45,000 evasion to cap movement speed. A movement speed grace watchers eye, celerity on the passive tree, 35% movement speed boots (or seven league steps) with movement speed corruptions are all things that can get you more and more movement speed. There exist some videos on YouTube where people are doing some really insane things like reverse chilling themselves and using smoke bomb to push the limits of what's possible from a movement speed perspective.
Good start build in 3.5?
"
Good start build in 3.5?
I think it will be a fine league starter for currency generation but not great for atlas completion.
Last edited by thi3n on Dec 5, 2018, 5:33:55 PM
Hey!

i'd really like to play a wander but how does it handle the syndicate assualts / fortresses / etc? Can i do it or is it a pain in the .....

Honestly I tried Kinetic Blast this league but the pre-nerfed Syndicate was very rough for the character. I think this build has a small niche now as a cost efficient low tier map farmer but overall KB isn't in the best spot for experiencing Betrayal.
Any way this build could work with a phys wand going phys -> ele conversion? Crafted this in SSF but i can't find any up-to-date wand guides, and i haven't played a wander for about 2-3 years now lol.

Here's the wand i crafted. It should be fine to do some phys to ele stuff right?
~3945 18/12/2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info