[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Levels certainly help (more jewel sockets) and then getting good Abyss Jewels. Using Wrath and 30 ms boots help for damage and mobility until you're comfortable with the map and can start taking off damage and movespeed for quantity gear.
Hi, I was wondering if this is possible to do as a regular kb build, as in general mapping and boss killing. If so, do you have any suggestions for what type of gear i need or want to look for. Thanks!
I seem to be struggling with some INT during the early leveling phases as I want to level my KB but I can't D:

Any1 have some tips for this issue?
"
I seem to be struggling with some INT during the early leveling phases as I want to level my KB but I can't D:

Any1 have some tips for this issue?

Hi im struggling also, having to use elreon rings with int enchant & atziri's foible so im losing damage
How's this build at T14's in 3.3? Did a lot change? I'd like to be able to do Burial Chambers and T11-T14's when I get bored.
I'm dying so damn fast, because of almost no resistances (I guess). It's still fun to play, because everything just pops so fast, but sometimes I'm dying more than I'm levelling. And I'm talking about T1 Maps actually.

What am I doing wrong?

You can look at my gear in my profile (Xx_MF_xX - creative and mature name, I know :D).

I've a helmet in my stash that might be better but I think I'll never get 3 Red sockets there :D.

Btw. how can I link items directly here?
"
TheParallaxLP wrote:
I'm dying so damn fast, because of almost no resistances (I guess). It's still fun to play, because everything just pops so fast, but sometimes I'm dying more than I'm levelling. And I'm talking about T1 Maps actually.

What am I doing wrong?

You can look at my gear in my profile (Xx_MF_xX - creative and mature name, I know :D).

I've a helmet in my stash that might be better but I think I'll never get 3 Red sockets there :D.

Sounds like you already know the problem. Low resists are bad :) Try better rings with life + resists. Thief's is fantastic for levelling but not as great for mapping, especially when you're not getting any life from your gloves/boots/belt. Doesn't look like you're using a Staunching flask either to deal with bleed.

You can use normal gear for now while you level (or a mix to find a balance) and then switch to MF gear later. Remember every level gives you some base life.

Also, for colouring, use Vorici's bench. Pick 2 sockets, then 2 red sockets. Then 3 sockets/2 sockets again and again until you hit the 3rd red. Can repeat for the 4th socket if needed. It can be cheaper that way than chroming the traditional way.
Last edited by projectsix on Jun 16, 2018, 9:51:44 PM
"
projectsix wrote:
"
TheParallaxLP wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you already know the problem. Low resists are bad :) Try better rings with life + resists. Thief's is fantastic for levelling but not as great for mapping, especially when you're not getting any life from your gloves/boots/belt. Doesn't look like you're using a Staunching flask either to deal with bleed.

You can use normal gear for now while you level (or a mix to find a balance) and then switch to MF gear later. Remember every level gives you some base life.

Also, for colouring, use Vorici's bench. Pick 2 sockets, then 2 red sockets. Then 3 sockets/2 sockets again and again until you hit the 3rd red. Can repeat for the 4th socket if needed. It can be cheaper that way than chroming the traditional way.

Ok thanks, yea I've switched the Helmet now to cap at least 2/3 Resistances and I can now almost farm burial chambers. Just the boss is really annoying there. Can I see somewhere how exactly I died? Like the type of damage and so on?

Concerning Thief's, I thought that this Item provides the real survivability to me, through this Life per Hit stuff?! I'm looking for some good Ventors actually and I think I could switch the gloves until I feel safe and reach some jewel slots in the skill tree.

All in all, thanks for your help :)! I'll take a look at what I could switch.
"
TheParallaxLP wrote:
Ok thanks, yea I've switched the Helmet now to cap at least 2/3 Resistances and I can now almost farm burial chambers. Just the boss is really annoying there. Can I see somewhere how exactly I died? Like the type of damage and so on?

Concerning Thief's, I thought that this Item provides the real survivability to me, through this Life per Hit stuff?! I'm looking for some good Ventors actually and I think I could switch the gloves until I feel safe and reach some jewel slots in the skill tree.

All in all, thanks for your help :)! I'll take a look at what I could switch.

Life gain on hit is great if you have a solid health pool to start with. But since you didn't have any flat life on rings, boots, belt or gloves, that overall pool is just too low. You'll get 1 shot by stuff. As I said, you can try a mix of regular gear with life/resists in a couple slots for now as you level and then switch to full MF later.

For the Burial Chambers boss, Alira casts detonate dead which really hurts. Watch when there is a circle of corpses on ground and/or a red circle. Get out of that asap. Her direct attacks don't hurt. So it's more mechanics than anything. Lot of builds will die if they don't move from that.
Possible to go with Scion build? if yes please tell me what nodes should i take in ascendancy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info