[3.6] Low Life Volatile Dead Elementalist Poet's Pen - Guardians/Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri/HoGM - RIP

Hey,

I switched over from my Scion VD Build to this one, because of the Reflect Immunity. Really want to try Uber the next days. Already experienced that Phys-Reflect is also a little issue if you keep hitting the mobs with Frenzy- :(

Other than that I have WarlordsM in my 6 Link Shavs instead of the ring. SO I have space for a nice Opal Ring.

Spoiler

Still the Build feels pretty much slower than the Scion and from time to time more vulnerable. Did I miss some important thing?

Ahja: I use the Watchers Eye with Fire Leech Anger insteaf of Fire-Pen. I thought more Survive ...

Hello StorgutBorsit,

"
I switched over from my Scion VD Build to this one, because of the Reflect Immunity. Really want to try Uber the next days. Already experienced that Phys-Reflect is also a little issue if you keep hitting the mobs with Frenzy- :(

Yeap but the funny thing is that you dont need to hit the mobs in order to generate VD. So just aim somewhere else and let the VD do the job for you. Trust me you dont need frenzy charges to run any maps because your VD damage will be high enough to destroy the maps.

"
Still the Build feels pretty much slower than the Scion and from time to time more vulnerable. Did I miss some important thing?

I suggest you to forget about your shiny opal ring and get a warlords mark ring. Also if you know about how to get good positions in fight, it's quite hard to die. Use the lightning warp all the time and keep your distance from mobs. Btw I have 7.5k ES and none of the mobs can kill me with even a few hits. (include guardians but exclude shaper's hammer :) it hurts.)

"
Ahja: I use the Watchers Eye with Fire Leech Anger insteaf of Fire-Pen. I thought more Survive ...

Get penetration for more DPS instead of leech. As I said above, if you wanna survive in the fights then use the lightning warp efficiently.

Your helmet is fine but you are missing chaos resistance from your items. So I guess, your chaos resist is not cap and you are vulnerable to bleed because of your boot choice.

My build summary:

- Poison immune
- Bleed Immune
- Fire, Cold, Lightning and Chaos resists over cap. (75/75/75/75)
- Cast speed is high enough to move quite fast in the maps and fights.
- I have 7.5k Energy Shield + lori's lantern = hard to die if you keep your distance.

So compare my summary with yours then let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Yah got myself a Death's Door now. Crafted new Fingerless and still kept the opal Ring (have WM on my 6Link).
But for the Mask it will be difficult task on standard.

Right now I am at 6.8 ES which is really low. Die often and Guardians is no easy task.

Spoiler
looking good, adding it to the listing now.

since not 100% of the PoE player population uses Path of Building, can I ask you to also include a link to the passive tree from the website into the guide?

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
looking good, adding it to the listing now.

since not 100% of the PoE player population uses Path of Building, can I ask you to also include a link to the passive tree from the website into the guide?

Cheers

Added a new POE link to Passive Tree section :)

Cheers.
Hey, mates.
In which lab can I get +1 VD enchant?
Prices on it are amazingly high right now(
"
Spoonito wrote:
Hey, mates.
In which lab can I get +1 VD enchant?
Prices on it are amazingly high right now(

Eternal Lab mate. (Also call "Uber Lab")
Sure that you dont get it on merc as well?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Sure that you dont get it on merc as well?

After VD enchant nerf you cannot get the enchant in merc lab but only in eternal lab.
One of the nicest people I've met playing PoE, very helpful and thorough, and on top of that, this build is truly one of the best map clearing builds I've seen/played thus far. Can't wait to try more from Devillian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info