[3.1] [3.2] Glacial Cascade Mine Chaos Conv (cheap 2-3 ex ) Shaper Deathless at lv 87

Looks nice. Probably gonna try as a league starter in 3.2, my first miner (and saboteur) ever :)
Will you update thread after patch notes or when patch rolls out? Also some leveling info would be great.
Yes, I will ☺
Nice.
Does look cool. I would also like some levelling notes.
Nice build dude!

I have a legacy Pyre with 100% cold to fire conversion and less burning dmg, i just can use that one and left one ring sloth free right?

What other ring i can use? cap ress and dmg? some other good unique option?
Thanks , I forgot that I have a Legacy one too

So I tried with just one pyre (legacy) your DPS are higher of course (100% conv instead of 80%) but , but I tried several possibilities and with a Ming Heart, its Really Crazy !!!!

If you can have your resist capped , so go for a Pyre legacy and Ming heart!!!
If you don t have your resist capped , you can put a good diamond ring with fire dmg/cold damage.

Im not playing with this build anymore, I saw what I wanted for it ( can kill everything), I m preparing for the new league and will play in SSF probably.
Bestiary craft sounds really usefull in SSF and really trash for trading league , so ...

But everybody ,As I promised, I will continue this guide, check the first page soon.

Thank you!
3.2 Ascendacy changements , Levelling and non unique jewel ----- UPDATED-------

Ask me anything you want (about the build :)
I just did Esh,Xoph and Tul for fun today.

I one shotted Esh and two shotted Xoph and Tul :)
I will start this build in 3.2
What about these changes?

Skill Balance

The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 4 seconds (from 16): Fire Trap, Ice Trap, Lightning Trap, Vaal Lightning Trap, Trap Support. Each of these traps will now trigger at the end of its duration.
The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 8 seconds (from 16): Bear Trap, Conversion Trap.

thx
"
vladavuk wrote:
I will start this build in 3.2
What about these changes?

Skill Balance

The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 4 seconds (from 16): Fire Trap, Ice Trap, Lightning Trap, Vaal Lightning Trap, Trap Support. Each of these traps will now trigger at the end of its duration.
The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 8 seconds (from 16): Bear Trap, Conversion Trap.

thx

Those are changes to traps and this is a mine build -- two different things and so those changes do not affect this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info