[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

"
gerill wrote:
Thanks man, this is exactly what I needed!

as I said, I'm new in this game and I still don't see many things... especially the fail with the gloves...

take elder boots with endurance charge on kill, so you got better def cause of charges an ic.

Then if you can afford it, go for an assasins marke curse on hit ring.

also upgrade your jewels with abyss jewels(attack speed after crit max life and if you can afford it blind on melee attack).

try to get high life rolls on all of your gear!

and as asmia said, change your botb with kaoms heart
Has anyone tried Uber Elder with this build?

Edit: Also, since we get Vaal Pact and have huge amounts of fire damage, would it be worth it to go for the lower +max leech rate nodes and pick up Lava lash while you're there?
Last edited by Ming_the_Panda on Apr 2, 2018, 2:08:26 PM
"
Has anyone tried Uber Elder with this build?

Edit: Also, since we get Vaal Pact and have huge amounts of fire damage, would it be worth it to go for the lower +max leech rate nodes and pick up Lava lash while you're there?

oni goroshi bf is a build that already killed uber elder.

I got 2,5 mio bf dps with all flasks,(switched my writhing jar with toh) so uber elder is possible yes

and for the lava lash node, you have to skill so much wasted points, 3 str notes to get to lava lash, then 3 extra points for lava lash note himself.

More worth to put that 6 points in life nodes or something, since dmg is already rly high.
Right, just now realized I probably could have just typed it into youtube and found something, but whelp.

Anyway, the whole point I'm thinking for going down there is to get the +6% max leech, which becomes 12% with Vaal Pact. Then, if you connect the sword nodes on the left, you can go for the Bloodless life nodes which are pretty good and you can drop Warrior's Blood(which is useless b/c of VP) and the two str and dex nodes. Then, by following the bottom row, you'd save another point under the Vaal Pact nodes and at that point, Lava Lash is just the most efficient nodes in terms of DPS.

I was playing around with it in POB and the tree I'm talking about comes out to (in my ideal set up) 7k life with 1.6mill shaper dps and 5.7k leech while the other is 7.8k life, 14mill shaper dps and 5k leech. So you'd dump 800 life for 200k more dps and 700 leech, which I'm not really sure is worth because it seems like the biggest danger to this build is just one shots.

like you said, this build has more than enough dps. It just comes down to that extra 700 life leeched per second versus the extra 800 life, but I'm starting to lean more towards the 800 life.
What i do wrong !? i dont know how to boost my dmg. I thinking i have good gear but i dont know what to do for better dmg. my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cNtgSqjp . THX for help
Is this build good in hardcore?
Hey dude !

Thanks for the build, just change my cyclone slayer to your build and i like it. Btw it's my first league on poe and this build is a lil trickky in first step :)

Can you take a look to my gear plz ? how can i improve first ?
Thx for advice !

"
spybass wrote:
Hey dude !

Thanks for the build, just change my cyclone slayer to your build and i like it. Btw it's my first league on poe and this build is a lil trickky in first step :)

Thx for advice !

Get rid of abyssus and Take starkonjas as your main choice.

Go for endurance charge on kill elder boots.

If you got enough currency take an shaped Ring with assassins Mark curse on hit.

Switch your writhing flask with an toh if you got Good Gear.

And go for an watchers eye with crit while affected by hatred so you can Change your critical Strikes Gem with an increased critical damage.

"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
spybass wrote:
Hey dude !

Thx for advice !

If you got enough currency take an shaped Ring with assassins Mark curse on hit.

And go for an watchers eye with crit while affected by hatred so you can Change your critical Strikes Gem with an increased critical damage.

Ty for advice dude !
haven't find great elder boot but still trying :)
toh cost a lot of currency and i can't buy one actually.
And Watchers eyes, how can i say that... 10ex min ^^

I will try to improve my stuff with your advice btw.
thanks again
"
spybass wrote:
"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
spybass wrote:
Hey dude !

Thx for advice !

Ty for advice dude !
haven't find great elder boot but still trying :)
toh cost a lot of currency and i can't buy one actually.
And Watchers eyes, how can i say that... 10ex min ^^

I will try to improve my stuff with your advice btw.
thanks again

try to get boots without ms, since you dont need them because you have whirling blades.

As I saw, you got no acc on your gear.

try to get acc on your rings/gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info