Super Stash Sale - All Stash Tabs on Sale This Weekend!

"
c8die wrote:
Aren't stash sales normally last week of month?

No. They’re typically every three weeks, so as months are ~ four weeks long, they wouldn’t be expected to consistently occur at a certain part of every month.

"
c8die wrote:
Was this done intentionally, so we'll spend more on our map tab?

New arrivals to the store aren’t eligible for discounts for the first month or so. If the Map Tab hasn’t been implemented on Xbox yet, you were never going to get it at the reduced price during the next super stash sale. Here’s a link to prove that this is what happened on PC.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Can I have all those premium tabs traded to quads in 4:1 ratio, please? That's the only thing I want to get at this point.
no, thanks. already got a map tab and could even play around with it for a week.

Last edited by cronus on Jan 12, 2018, 6:27:49 AM
Lucky I had some points saved up. Can't buy more supporter packs because of Xsolla :(
Thank you!
There goes my support!
"
Azorien wrote:
Can I have all those premium tabs traded to quads in 4:1 ratio, please? That's the only thing I want to get at this point.

I don't have THAT many tabs, but I would also love to convert 4:1. I honestly have no idea why I bought so many in the first place. Meh.
dmn it, i just used all my points, now i need to get more
Let us comine Fire and ice footprints, chars effect ,weapon effects.

PLESAE

[Removed by Support]
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Jan 12, 2018, 12:05:14 PM
I'm just sad that the map stash tab still costs 120 points. Still would need to buy 150 points to spend on the tab. Then spend the rest of the points on something I didn't want/need in the first place. 10/10 marketing trick.
"
c8die wrote:
Meh, good timing. I bet we get map stash on Xbox this next week, just after stash sale. Aren't stash sales normally last week of month? Was this done intentionally, so we'll spend more on our map tab?

The sale runs every three weeks, no conspiracies involved.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info