[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Nice, cyclone is one of those things that.. if you like it.. you kind of can't stand stopping to do damage anymore.

I was going to rerun the low level tree's because it seems like Cruel Lab feels bad since they switched around the slayer ascendancy.

These are the trees I am planning to replace them with.

67 point tree
92 point tree
108 point tree

I think going towards marauder to pick up the life and damage nodes will make lower levels feel better now that we don't get over leech until later in levels.

I will be running a character, without leveling uniques and all, shortly. I finally 6l's my inpulsa's so figured I should put it to good use which put leveling another duelist on the back burner for a bit heh.
Last edited by Muirey on Sep 19, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
So ran the new tree's up through Merc lab and they felt much better. Did Merc lab still with terminus est at lvl 64 even. I did not do Uber lab because the end tree is still the same so Uber wouldn't have changed at all.

Character is Testing_Stuff.. I'm great with names aren't I! :p

Leaving all the gear I had on him for reference. Pretty much exactly as I would have at that point in the league from a fresh start. Only thing a bit better is the corruption on belt but that isn't major. Oh and a portal gem because I hate scrolls with a passion!

This is the gear...
Spoiler

Tree is this: www.poeurl.com/b5V0

Will update the leveling tree's to these following ones shortly as well as add some more detail about when to regret things, what skills work well early on and when to start using some skills.

40 points
67 points
92 points
108 points

Last edited by Muirey on Sep 24, 2018, 3:46:29 PM
What do you guys recommend for pantheon choices?

Edit: I missed it in the guide. Found it.
Last edited by Irvine5000 on Sep 25, 2018, 6:09:10 PM
What about using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance will it work?
If you are able to fit it in, it would work just fine. The only thing that's nice on it is the fortify and you could get that on an elder rare belt as well.

Crafting an elder belt would offer a lot more stats than Perseverance is giving so if you have the currency it's the better option.
Is there a way to support haste,hatred and frostbite?
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
With vall ancestral warchief making us able to have a second totem, what is your setup in your chest now ?

With 2 totems, I'm missing a slot for the 5 others gems you tell us you are using.

Cheers, having a great time with your build.
"
anderdouche wrote:
Is there a way to support haste,hatred and frostbite?

If you can work in Frostbite Impresence and like Essence worm... With level 3 enlighten and Impresence you'd have 8% mana left. Having Haste in essence worm would give you 23% left also using Impresence but you lose a ring slot. You could just use impresence and go all the way upto the Sovereignty cluster for reduced reservation if you REALLY wanted to use haste that bad. I usually just stick with vaal haste but these days 2x Vaal Warchief is so good I haven't even used vaal haste.

"
regmuse wrote:
With vall ancestral warchief making us able to have a second totem, what is your setup in your chest now ?

With 2 totems, I'm missing a slot for the 5 others gems you tell us you are using.

Cheers, having a great time with your build.

This is my current chest setup. I only use warchief now and really only vaal warchief on bosses. Only delving do I drop regular warchief anymore.

Not sure what you mean by 'two totems'? You only need 1 vaal warchief and you get 2x vaal warchief charges with the normal warchief you can use anytime you want.
Last edited by Muirey on Oct 3, 2018, 4:11:10 PM
Reason why asked, its because I got a watchers eye with 40% cold conversion, and phasing when using haste...so I kinda wanted perma-phasing >.>...
ok so lets scratch that idea then...what if I were to replace the hrimburn gloves with some that have curse on hit Ele Weakness, what do you think?
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
Last edited by anderdouche on Oct 3, 2018, 7:49:22 PM
"
anderdouche wrote:
Reason why asked, its because I got a watchers eye with 40% cold conversion, and phasing when using haste...so I kinda wanted perma-phasing >.>...
ok so lets scratch that idea then...what if I were to replace the hrimburn gloves with some that have curse on hit Ele Weakness, what do you think?

Not the worst possible thing but Ele weakness won't ever be as good as Frostbite when nearly all cold. Frostbite gets even better if you are using a watchers eye for the extra conversion + hrimbrun's.

If you really want the phasing you'd probably have to put frostbite into the CWDT setup and then use essense worm for hatred or haste. Not the worst solution really if you want to have the phasing.

Keep in mind though that a lvl 20 frosbite is much more dps than a lvl 20 haste. Like 400k vs 100k ish difference. That said a level 6 Frosbite would proc quite a lot in a low level CWDT setup(I always keep mine low enough for lvl 40 gems) and would be about equal with haste to a lvl 20 frostbite.

Still you'd lose out on the ring slot but you could get some nice gloves with attack speed and resists to make up some of the difference. Well rolled pair of spiked gloves would be nice.
Last edited by Muirey on Oct 3, 2018, 8:48:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info