Xbox 3.1.1d Patch Status and Communication

Hello everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to post an update regarding the status of the Xbox 3.1.1d patch. We're really sorry about the long delay between the release of 3.1.0 in December and this first update to it. We understand that it is frustrating to see problems get fixed on PC that still haven't been updated on our Xbox version. The holiday period made it very difficult for us to release a patch quickly, but our team are almost entirely back now. Our goal moving forward is to significantly reduce the time between PC and Xbox patches. Because of certification requirements, we believe that approximately a week is a good time to aim for. We expect to be much more consistent with hitting this in the future.

We really want to improve communication regarding the status of Xbox patches, so we'll keep replying to this thread with updates every few days. This policy will continue for other patches in the future, so you will always have a good idea of where things are at. Some updates may be short, but will hopefully reassure you that we are hard at work on the Xbox version of Path of Exile.

This patch is now on the live realm.

Thank you all for your patience with us over the past few weeks. Your bug reports and feedback are extremely useful!
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Jan 21, 2018, 2:49:43 PM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2018, 8:36:08 PM
"
kahcirav wrote:
Thank you for the update Jeff. Does this update put the trade board in hideout? Please say yes.....please.

No this isn't part of the update. After we have this patch complete I'll discuss this issue further with the team to see when it can be done.

"
KirbysBackk wrote:
Are you Jeff from the OverWatch team?

I'm just another Exile in the world of Wraeclast my friend!
We've fixed the final issue in the 3.1.1 patch today. We still expect to release this at some point next week, when we have a date set in stone I'll share that immediately.

"
jaav wrote:
Can you share any priorities for next weeks, what improvements can we expect.

The FAQ thread that Chris posted a few weeks back has plans that are coming in 2018. As I have information/timelines regarding these changes I'll immediately share it.

"
filix wrote:
Could you please address this for us here? What fixes are contained, that are explicitly for the xbox version, like maybe the flask stuff, the trade preview on the tradeboard, rubber banding. Will there be any other improvements, requested by all your frustrated players?

The notable issues that were introduced with the release of 3.1.0 have been fixed in this patch, those include the flask issue, trade preview on the tradeboard and more. The team is constantly working on making improvements and will continue to iterate on outstanding issues.

"
PlatoniusIII wrote:
Maybe best to use a closed thread? One of the communication problems is that information can be found in replies to different threads. Getting everything together in a single place makes it so much easier! And now you get a lot of user replies in between official info. And yes, I know of the "View Staff Posts" option...

Try to make information as visible and easy to find as possible!

Using a new stickied thread for every patch going forward should make it quite easy to track down information related to a specific patch and the status of it.

"
So, with the delay on the update we'll lose the oportunite to buy the winter shild MTX?

I'll chat with Bex about this on Monday.
"
So, with the delay on the update we'll lose the oportunite to buy the winter shild MTX?

I had a chat with Bex, the other microtransactions that haven't been released on Xbox as of yet will be released at a later time after we've patched 3.1.1.

"
JamP wrote:
oni goroshi in this next update?

Yes, Oni Goroshi is included in this update.

I should have an update on the release date/time later today after I've received confirmation, stay tuned!
Good news! The patch is set to release Tuesday, January 16 at 9:00pm UTC, 10:00am NZ. Full patch notes will be posted then.
On a side note, I've gotten confirmation on a few other improvements being worked on that I know many of you will be very excited for. I hope to have these ready for the next patch after 3.1.1d, more to come on these soon!
"
Reset skills from standar leage players? The last patch not reset points :(

Yes, we've fixed the issue we ran into last time. During the patch down time passive resets will be granted to non-challenge league characters.
"
GVHL wrote:
1 month in the 3 month league, and still no related supporter packs

These will be released later this week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info