[quest] the memory eater (shaper's orbs) - guidelines

wave#16 : shot
distribution : T12-T13-T13-T14-T15 - 1 fragment
progress : 15/15 orbs

After about 3 weeks of active farming, it finally happened !
Also, i can confirm that it's possible to share some of the first 10 fragments without problems.
I will invite a friend for the last fragment to see if it works, info soon.

EDIT : T15 elder fragment sharing not working =[
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Feb 5, 2018, 1:20:10 PM
hello there i got problem about how influence work ( i trying obtain more orbs)

is this situation normal or is bug where i clear map from shaper influence and Elder just wont go any furthere ? http://pl.tinypic.com/r/19a882/9 the problem is on Waste Pool-->Bog maps ....no mater how many times i clear bog from influence of shaper ,it become empty and Elder wont take it over :( please help
Last edited by Duo89 on Jan 29, 2018, 6:33:30 AM
"
Duo89 wrote:
hello there i got problem about how influence work ( i trying obtain more orbs)

is this situation normal or is bug where i clear map from shaper influence and Elder just wont go any furthere ? http://pl.tinypic.com/r/19a882/9 the problem is on Waste Pool-->Bog maps ....no mater how many times i clear bog from influence of shaper ,it become empty and Elder wont take it over :( please help

Hey there =]
The Elder's influence cannot extend to more than 30 maps.
Once that cap is reached, any bordering shaper map you clear usually becomes free (no influence).
Last edited by xhul on Feb 5, 2018, 1:20:48 PM
Ty for answer,but then on my map was 25 eldered map ...stil no matter how many times ( i tried it like 10 times ?) it was same thing over and over Bog become empty ...then Shaper take over ,even if connected maps to Bog was Eldered :/
"
Duo89 wrote:
Ty for answer,but then on my map was 25 eldered map ...stil no matter how many times ( i tried it like 10 times ?) it was same thing over and over Bog become empty ...then Shaper take over ,even if connected maps to Bog was Eldered :/

25 that you can see, yes, but in your case, the Elder has control over some maps that you never completed, which are therfore not visible on your Atlas.
That link should help you to see which maps are hidden in your current Elder's influence.
I suggest you complete them as soon as you get a chance to, otherwise managing the Elder/Shaper conflict promises to be pretty difficult.
Last edited by xhul on Jan 29, 2018, 6:03:34 PM
GGG, if you're reading this, the bump button doesnt work anymore for this thread (previous bump was like 5 days ago, still saying "thread already bumped" all the time), so i have to post this.
Last edited by xhul on Feb 4, 2018, 6:48:26 PM
"
xhul wrote:

Also, i can confirm that it's possible to share some of the first 10 fragments without problems.

Dear xhul,
your friend who has been invited, was also at progress 14/15?
Last edited by 619673285 on Feb 8, 2018, 9:37:12 AM
Great summary, this helped me a lot! Thanks!
"
619673285 wrote:
"
xhul wrote:

Dear xhul,
your friend who has been invited, was also at progress 14/15?

Yes, my friend was missing only the T15 elder frag, just like me.
We tested that very carefully.
Now, i believe it would have worked only if he also had a frag indicator on the very same map on his atlas (but sharing would have been pointless then).

"
surinia wrote:
Great summary, this helped me a lot! Thanks!

Love <3
Last edited by xhul on Feb 9, 2018, 2:25:33 AM
"
Lethalicus wrote:

the Elder end-game quest is so poorly designed, shame on GGG

it's a clusterfuck, i'm at 30+ waves already and only 14/15. Can't imagine how clusterfuckcancer it must be to do 15/15 each league (playing standard atm).
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info