[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

Hi,
First of, the build is pretty nice, packs quite a punch and is not too squishy for an ES char.
But the way Volitale dead works, is not exactly my taste.Are there good alternatives?

I'm currently running Frostbolt + GMP + Faster Projectiles and Vortex + Frostbite + concentrated effect. Does anybody have an advise on how to optimise this derivate of the build, because the two abilities seem to work pretty nice, you ahve alot of freeze and can shotgun enemies while having good AOE. (Only tested it up to yellow maps with sub-optimal gear.)

Also, is Elemental Equilibrium viable in my case? I would put add lightning on frenzy, fire from anger and cold from teh spells.

Thanks in advance.
"
Necros16 wrote:
Hi,
First of, the build is pretty nice, packs quite a punch and is not too squishy for an ES char.
But the way Volitale dead works, is not exactly my taste.Are there good alternatives?

I'm currently running Frostbolt + GMP + Faster Projectiles and Vortex + Frostbite + concentrated effect. Does anybody have an advise on how to optimise this derivate of the build, because the two abilities seem to work pretty nice, you ahve alot of freeze and can shotgun enemies while having good AOE. (Only tested it up to yellow maps with sub-optimal gear.)

Also, is Elemental Equilibrium viable in my case? I would put add lightning on frenzy, fire from anger and cold from teh spells.

Thanks in advance.

You can always check out arc/lw type: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293

Hello i have a question about watcher's eye. Is it viable without it, coz i don't have enough currency to buy it
Aight, about to finish leveling a character using this build and I only have a single question, how do you sustain your mana? I have a lot of problems with it since I unequipped my Thief's Torment.
Hi, thanks for the build. As an edit, I think I sorted out my issue- so ill try that first.
Last edited by Asellia on May 12, 2018, 2:04:48 AM
"
Hello i have a question about watcher's eye. Is it viable without it, coz i don't have enough currency to buy it

It is viable. I still have not got it since they are very pricey indeed. You do need life leech though. I am using a "fire damage leeched as life" amulet (only 0.4%) and I am running t16 and shaper atm.
goddAMNNN what an ADORABLE build omg so cute <3
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Edit: I beat red elder. Basically got sulphur flask, abandoned all hopes of defense and just mowed him the hell down.
Last edited by Asellia on May 23, 2018, 2:34:08 AM
waiting for 3.3 update ^^
Hi. I wanted to thank you for this build, by the way-- yet again, anyways. I got my first shaper kill ever with it, just a few days ago. It was solo, too. Got it on second try- first I would have, but I didnt have flame dash, and it was a little too hard to avoid the smash- I got a bit more damage, es, and flame dash, and got him (just barely, but I did!).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info