[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

One major change to the build - Swapped out Controlled Destruction for elemental focus.
Reasoning - 4% more damage, higher crit chance to proc EO, still get chill effect from icestor

"
rugoor_mortis wrote:
"Remember to use a lv 3 enlighten in The Vertex, it will get +1 so you don't have to obtain a lv 4 enlighten."

Your build section does not have an enlighten gem, how should I link the vertex gems and what to drop for it. It would be very helpful if you could polish the gem section a little. Around lvl 60 and enjoying the build so far. Thanks!

You would only use a enlighten if you choose to use grace or anger instead of vitality. You'd only want to do this if you do not have a vitality leech watcher's eye jewel. This was in the FAQ of the guide

"

If I don't have vitality leech Watcher's Eye, do I need to run vitality?
No, run Grace or Anger. Shaper's Touch gloves gives us 360% increased evasion, Grace boosts our evasion to 30k. Anger gives us 7% more damage, but lets us use a Watcher's Eye fire leech jewel.

Auras: https://poe.mikelat.com/#5XWs95/tNrp.ei/tr.b_/rDHb.rL

Remember to use a lv 3 enlighten in The Vertex, it will get +1 so you don't have to obtain a lv 4 enlighten.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 15, 2018, 4:19:18 PM
I made a Berserk Whispering Ice past league and this version is so better, i have just a word: SWEET. Now i'm lvl 82 9.5k ES and 1.5 Int its just magic happening is my screen, really thanks for this build.
First time ever replying to a build im following, this is very smooth to play.

Quick question, so i picked up the watcher jewel that gives ES on hit and so i'm guessing i don't need ghost reaver then since im not leeching? And also need to switch my vitality to grace or anger (that's what you get for not reading the FAQ)

the spare point can go into more %es or just flat int?

Anyway great build, thx for sharing
Would a Descipline Wahter's eye with gain ES on Hit enough to sustain?

Cuz i think Hit.. is immune to no leech map..and immune to no regen map...might be the best choice if Hit gain ES can facetank boss.
Last edited by chnscwj on Jan 16, 2018, 6:34:18 AM
i wonder to :D i see like 40 energy on hit gems are for buy to
"
chnscwj wrote:
Would a Descipline Wahter's eye with gain ES on Hit enough to sustain?

Cuz i think Hit.. is immune to no leech map..and immune to no regen map...might be the best choice if Hit gain ES can facetank boss.

"
mopzi wrote:
i wonder to :D i see like 40 energy on hit gems are for buy to

"
Chazeloon wrote:
First time ever replying to a build im following, this is very smooth to play.

Quick question, so i picked up the watcher jewel that gives ES on hit and so i'm guessing i don't need ghost reaver then since im not leeching? And also need to switch my vitality to grace or anger (that's what you get for not reading the FAQ)

the spare point can go into more %es or just flat int?

Anyway great build, thx for sharing

Hey all, this has been answered in the FAQ. Yeah you can use discipline on it and you'll be perfectly fine. There's enough defensive mechanics in this build you don't even need leech if you don't want to make room.
Yellow elder was a cakewalk at lev 84. Sitting at 9K ES. Now at level 87 and waiting to get higher tier maps to get to shaper and guardians.
Died a few times so far with this build, everytime it was either to exploding corpse which i never notice or reflect damage.

Only downside to this whole build is quite slow mapping if you are used to builds like blade flurry. But its still so solid that you wont die, and you are able to watch netflix 95% of the mapping time = 2 birds 1 stone.

6/5 would recommend to anyone who wants to clear all content.

How do you deal with stun ? just brine king , is it enough ?
Last edited by mopzi on Jan 17, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
The issue is, watcher eyes on HC costs around 200+c and like 60+ EX for disclipine per hit ._.
Ok, so i farmed Uber Izaro for a bit, with grace instead of anger or vitality (i dont have leech). It was quite hilarious, he hit me like 1 time out of 5, i just stand and watch him die. The major reason i dont like this build as much as i could is FPS drop when there is alot of ice storming.
Last edited by Zloberik on Jan 17, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info