[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

I should expect for t15s to with bosses to be deathless and easy correct? Speed isnt a concern
Why shaper's touch gloves on this build?

Does just the ES scaling from the minimal strength in this build make them better than ES gloves with resist/etc?
Last edited by Alcsaar on Jan 12, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
I'm completely lost with path of building. I was trying to run some different gem links to see, atm I'm using scorching+ CWC+ CD+ EF+ cold2Fire + conc/INCaoe. wondering if fire pen would actually be superior. I definitely notice resistance maps being slower.
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Why shaper's touch gloves on this build?

Does just the ES scaling from the minimal strength in this build make them better than ES gloves with resist/etc?

Remember that astramentis is giving +100 all stats. At level 90 you will have the follow stats:
232 STR
222 DEX
1810 INT

Shaper's Touch are best in slot.

It has 274 Armour + 54 ES then gives the follow stats:
+2 mana per 4str = 58 Mana
2% ES per 10str = 46% increased ES
+1 life per 4dex = 55 life
2% evs per 10int = 360% increased evasion
Being a unique = 4% increased int (from 2 perandus signet)

There are no rare gloves that come close to giving the same stats as Shaper's Touch do. I hope that makes sense why we chose these gloves for this build.

"
I should expect for t15s to with bosses to be deathless and easy correct? Speed isnt a concern

Correct. I didn't have any trouble with all of the Tier 15s. But I did have to sell a couple corrupted maps that rolled ele reflect and no-life/mana regen.

The most difficult bosses are ones that require a lot of movement. So T16 Phoenix is definitely the most difficult guardian because the arena's tornados don't allow you to channel for long and the boss moves a lot while it attacks. You can tank the charged blast with ruby flask though.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 12, 2018, 3:05:48 AM
Pure Talent price skyrocketed to 40+c. WTF
People are selling Shav at 1ex min. I decided to spam pm people and got full set of The Offering for 8x7=56c. Got this nice roll so will try out this build as soon as I complete 36 challenges.

"
13aDa55 wrote:
People are selling Shav at 1ex min. I decided to spam pm people and got full set of The Offering for 8x7=56c. Got this nice roll so will try out this build as soon as I complete 36 challenges.

Bought 6s corrunpted 150% Shav for 1 ex, 2r-4b. Don't need 6l so why not
Flame Dash--Flammability--Arcane Surge--Increased Duration

^ is there a reason to link flammability in this? Or does this curse also support flame dash on hit?
If so i didnt know that :) or is it enough to link flame dash, arcane surge and increased duration?

"
Jakestation wrote:
Flame Dash--Flammability--Arcane Surge--Increased Duration

^ is there a reason to link flammability in this? Or does this curse also support flame dash on hit?
If so i didnt know that :) or is it enough to link flame dash, arcane surge and increased duration?

Manually casting Flammability will proc Arcane Surge.
Casting Flame Dash will also proc Arcane Surge.
I used faster casting instead of increased duration. But increased duration would cause both arcane surge and the curse to last longer.
Posting to say that Skyscan has been very helpful with fleshing out my curiousities and questions with the build.

A+, I recommend this build and this this guy to anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info