[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Hi , gr8 build :) could I use an Whispering ice with BBBBBR instead of BBBBRR?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
hey, i really like your build but my buffed tooltip only shows 15k avg dmg and i don't know why. if you have the time can you check my char out and tell me what i can improve?
"
Zenkaken wrote:
hey, i really like your build but my buffed tooltip only shows 15k avg dmg and i don't know why. if you have the time can you check my char out and tell me what i can improve?

Things I can see at a quick glance - two of your jewels are doing nothing for you. Swapping them for high int/damage jewels will improve your dps by quite a bit. Also you're missing the 5-10% spell damage on your shavs...but don't think that's a huge deal, the legacy item is nice.
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
Hi , gr8 build :) could I use an Whispering ice with BBBBBR instead of BBBBRR?

I mean.. I guess you could, but why? It's only 2 off-colour, shouldn't take more than a few chroms to get.
Hi,

Great build so far, enjoyin as my first support ever.

I just seem to not find where do we get the "1% leech" you state in the first post, I haven't allocated Ghost Reaver yet because of that.

"
Jinmutenno wrote:
Hi,

Great build so far, enjoyin as my first support ever.

I just seem to not find where do we get the "1% leech" you state in the first post, I haven't allocated Ghost Reaver yet because of that.

From watcher's eye jewel with ~1% fire damage leach with vitality aura. I'm currently not running this version of the jewel and do not have ghost reaver allocated (see my earlier posts) and am doing fine with the ES on hit version (though the leach version does give more overall ES per hit).
Iam level 68 now , got all the items , gems ect, but I cant use all the auras? "U dont have enough life" and I end at 0 mana , and cant cast ray
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
Iam level 68 now , got all the items , gems ect, but I cant use all the auras? "U dont have enough life" and I end at 0 mana , and cant cast ray

Make sure you've gotten all of the aura nodes in the passive tree. You might have missed one somewhere.
I think i have them all

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAQHDkgQWBEtES8RUBGWFy8ZihqPHNwdFB8CIvQpTysKLJwtHy2oL28y0TbFN0dFR0ZxTLNRdFXWVkhd8l8qX7Bk52ZUaxdrrG0Zb55wu35sf8aApIDggpuDCYP3hMWFe4dljHaO6Y8aj0aSK5MnlSCXBpswm7WePKEvoqOlGKaZpwinK6-Nr5uxkLQMtQS31r6AvorAZsHFwfPDOsSiykrK09Af1abXatgk2RPbWd-Y5CLr5Ovu7BjsOO_r9tr3wfnd-tL7CQ==?accountName=LuckPwnSKill&characterName=BrokTheTitan
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:

I had the same problem. You have to get the reduced mana reservation node near 'Necromantic Aegis'. That fixed it for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info