[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

deleted
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Dec 29, 2018, 5:11:38 PM
"
Joshuha wrote:
"
Borginn wrote:

I came up with a solution for the "chance to bleed" problem. The answer is Voidheart. With this ring you get up to 50% chance to bleed but you also get chance to poison and this will kill you. To get away wit the chance to poison we take the soul of shakari pantheon with terror of the infinite drafts captured which will make us imune to poison.

I am currently sitting at ~800k dps with a 315 dps claw and iam crushing the content. if i invest in unnatural instinct and better jewels and get a few levels in i will hit prolly more than 1mill dps.

If you have any question feel free to ask them.

Yeah had to do the same method for now. I think since they fixed the multi-mods that we aren't going to be seeing any of those juicy 40% bleed hybrid 400+ PDPS claws anymore.

Although I do wonder if its worth it to just go the 4 points to path for the two 15% Bleed chance nodes right before dirty techniques and just focus on super high DPS claw and get that ring slot back.

This should work. If you can afford unnatural instinct put it in the scion spell damage/attack speed jewel slot and use the free nodes to get the chance to bleed notes. You still need the immunity to poison but otherwise it should work fine.

P.S:: I just tested it and it works fine.
Build picked up really fast when I got uber lab done. Thanks for the awesome guide.
Last edited by RYRKPC on Jan 3, 2019, 12:54:22 AM
nvm
Last edited by tonic317 on Jan 6, 2019, 9:25:26 PM
Hey guys,
Since some of you are playing this build in Betrayal I wondered if anyone could help me out a bit. I am currently playing the build and invested a fair bit of currency, but somehow my damage feels kind of bad. I don't clear packs as fast as I should and even low tier bosses take ages. I am fully aware that this is not exactly an endgame farmer or even bosskiller, but if I look at the videos it should be a hell of a lot better than what I am currentyl doing.

I am currently level 87 and using the linked gear. I don't think my lack in damage is due to not having quality gems, but who knows. Any suggestions?

My gear

I am also using a might of the meek in the scion resistance wheel below the scion. I'm thankful for any suggestions.

Cheers
hey guys!

i just collected the stuff for that build and need to level now.. :D

anyway i saw that a few people strugle with "just" 15% chance for bleeding on weapon mod.

is there a updated version for 3.5? I wanna keep my 2 Rare rings and won't switch to that unique iron ring.

anyway i made something like this (lvl 100 tree): https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAABAQJfAwQDlgUtBbUM8g-rEYEUdRX9Fr8aVRp6IiYj9iT9JpUqCyo4LTAuUzBxMHwyCTQgNZI31DpCOuE7KD7PQzFKfUrIS3hM_02STeNOKlFHU7tVS1b6Whpan1uvXfJgQ2DeYSFh4mHrYqxjp2egaoxsRmyMbWxuPW6qb1dvnnBScmx07XcHd9d4GXpTe8N_K4GsguSDCYTvhQ6HE4d2idOKr4w2jX2NgY25jb-QEZKAk5CaF5smnKSi2aQMpcumMqZXqLupSLDYsVuxfLTFtUi18r3mvoC-vL_VwaDC7MMzw-bIFMjMz3rS6NNv1CPYvdrB3UbdqN9v45_kaudU53To1u0_7g7vj_JF9W_9bv4K_o__3g==?accountName=snapbackkilla&characterName=eye_cancer_test

so i went 5 points for the 15% chance to bleed mod at the down side and added 18% attackspeed for "just" 2x 5% life notes. i guess its a good trade?

also wanna show the items i collected and maybe wanna get some feedback if i could get something better. :) (ignore the sockets, got no time to make them yesterday :D)

also what i want to know, is that the blue dream jewel needed if we go trickster? Or is that just needed if we go assassin?

thanks for your feedback!
I find myself dying quiet a lot to what I call "insane degen out of nowhere".

I'm really enjoying this build (pretty much copying it exactly) but these deaths are getting annoying. :(

I'd say this degen happens once every 4 or 5 maps and I'm not sure exaclty what's the source.

At first I thought I was getting hit by some heavy phys dmg that could cause bleed since The Red Trail. But I think I'm usually close to full life when this happens (so I don't think my first theory is correct), the degen is really heavy and I die within 1-2s, even if I was leeching a lot with ascendant-slayer.

Any idea? (My chars are public and this toon's name is Aaspi if you wanna give it a look)

I think I'm gonna try to record it tonight, should be doable as it happens quiet often.
"
SoulWedding wrote:
I find myself dying quiet a lot to what I call "insane degen out of nowhere".

I'm really enjoying this build (pretty much copying it exactly) but these deaths are getting annoying. :(

I'd say this degen happens once every 4 or 5 maps and I'm not sure exaclty what's the source.

At first I thought I was getting hit by some heavy phys dmg that could cause bleed since The Red Trail. But I think I'm usually close to full life when this happens (so I don't think my first theory is correct), the degen is really heavy and I die within 1-2s, even if I was leeching a lot with ascendant-slayer.

Any idea? (My chars are public and this toon's name is Aaspi if you wanna give it a look)

I think I'm gonna try to record it tonight, should be doable as it happens quiet often.

looks fine for me :o you got exactly 99% conversion :o

the only thing i see is that you skipped vaal pact but i think thats not the reason :o

maybe you deactivated hatred while fight and lost the 99% so the bleeding killed you in an instant?

or maybe an enemy bleeding effect or chaos damage that does damage over time after you killed a pack?
Hey! Thanks for your answer.

"
maybe you deactivated hatred while fight and lost the 99% so the bleeding killed you in an instant?

No I usually remove it from my skillbar.

"
or maybe an enemy bleeding effect or chaos damage that does damage over time after you killed a pack?

I'm immune to corrupted blood thanks to a jewel corruption (I think that it is kind of mandatory for this build, isnt it).

It could be some regular bleeding/poison but I honestly doubt it since it has happened to me at least 15-20 times now, always in the very same fashion. Also, even though I'm not sure of its accuracy, it always states that I commited suicide :(

But reading you made me think that I actually did not upgrade my minor pantheon to get poison immunity. Is there a way I get chance to poison on hit through HeadHunter? That could be it, I'll begin with upgrading this point tonight.

EDIT: Checked monsters affixes and indeed, two different mods can grant chance to poison on hit. I'm now convinced that it's what killed me. I'll have confirmation when not dying tonight. Thanks!
Last edited by SoulWedding on Jan 9, 2019, 11:42:06 AM
Am i missing something with this build.

But i get going then suddenly im taking massive ticking damage that just kills me within seconds.

Im only level 68 but i see no way to level when i die instantly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info